- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
Ace investment banker Nimesh Kampani on Tuesday announced retirement from the executive roles at J M Financial group, and the company's board has appointed his son Vishal to succeed him as managing director.
A Hyderabad court has issued a non-bailable warrant (NBW) against him for failing to appear before it in a case of bounced cheque.
The award is the biggest ever given to a Google executive officer whose equity grants have to be reported in filings, according to data compiled by Bloomberg.
- 'Indian film industry's box office collection to be $3.7 bn in 2020'
- ICICI eyes 5 million transactions via voice-recognition
- Tendulkar-backed fashion line eyes jump on back of women's wear foray
- Barclays looking at India as a fintech innovation hub
- Snapchat debuts video-recording Spectacles, changes company name
News You Can Use
- Aviation authority says no to clicking pictures near aircraft
- What to do to if you own a Samsung Galaxy Note 7
- Pre-booking for iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus begins in India
- BSNL all set to match Reliance Jio 'tariff-by-tarrif'
- Reliance Jio: SIM card, 4G plans, apps and more
- iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus Indian price list released