- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
Pichai is only the third chief executive officer of Google after Schmidt and co-founder Larry Page.
Pichai aided his ascent by never trying to steal the limelight and advancing his agenda through quiet advocacy.
Mobius, one of the pioneers of emerging markets investing, is to hand over his responsibilities to Carlos Hardenberg.
ICICI Bank has appointed MK Sharma as non-executive part-time chairman for three years.
With the elevation of Sundar Pichai as the CEO of Google, the technology executives poured in their best wishes for the 43-year-old. Here's what they had to say:
Munjal has taken over from O P Munjal, who led the Ludhiana-based company for more than 60 years.
Rajan will join the e-commerce company as its Chief Strategy Officer next month.
Zuckerberg connected with his social networking community by answering an interesting mix of questions on Facebook in an hour-long session.
News You Can Use
- Last date for filing I-T returns extended till Sep 7: Your checklist
- Now, 55,000 buyers can occupy their Noida flats soon
- Vistara enters fare war, offers free ticket with every purchase
- Bharti Airtel slashes broadband plan prices by 30%
- China devalues yuan: All you need to know
- Yamaha launches sports bike 'YZF-R3' at Rs 3.25 lakh