- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
International Brent crude oil futures were trading at $53.66 per barrel at 0242 GMT, down 28 cents, or 0.52 percent, from their last close.
OPEC agreed to limit its production to a range of 32.5-33.0 million barrels per day (bpd) in talks held on the sidelines of an energy conference in Algeria.
The gold demand stood at 1,104.8 tonnes in the corresponding quarter last year, according to the WGC's 'Q3 2016 Gold Demand Trends' report.
Gold prices stayed firm on Wednesday as stronger physical demand for the precious metal, ahead of India's late-October festival season, offset a firm US dollar.
Dealers were charging up to $2 an ounce over official domestic prices, the first time premiums have been seen since mid-January, said Bachhraj Bamalwa.
Gold fell for a ninth straight session on Friday on a stronger dollar ahead of key US jobs data and the metal was headed for its worst weekly dip in nearly a year.
- MBAs and BTechs clean drains to become sweepers in Uttar Pradesh
- Boss spent a whopping Rs 3.5 crore to take his employees for a vacation
- A train 2X faster than bullet train is coming to India
- 10 clever ways to save your heard-earned money
- Paris adopts Delhi's odd-even formula to beat worst pollution in a decade
News You Can Use
- 10 financial tips for people in 30s for a stress-free future
- Travel time for 14 premier trains including Rajdhani, Shatabdi reduced
- 11 financial mistakes people in their 30s make to regret later
- Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza to get petrol variant soon
- Reliance Jio: SIM card, 4G plans, apps and more
- iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus Indian price list released