- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
Gold prices were trading lower by Rs 108 to Rs 28,338 per 10 grams in futures trade on Friday as participants cut down their holdings amid a weak global cues.
Gold prices zoomed by Rs 77 to Rs 29,147 per 10 grams in futures trade today as speculators created positions amid positive cues from the global market.
US West Texas Intermediate (WTI) crude oil futures were trading at $51.97 per barrel at 0134 GMT, down 15 cents from their last settlement.
International Brent crude oil futures were trading at $53.66 per barrel at 0242 GMT, down 28 cents, or 0.52 percent, from their last close.
The gold demand stood at 1,104.8 tonnes in the corresponding quarter last year, according to the WGC's 'Q3 2016 Gold Demand Trends' report.
Gold prices stayed firm on Wednesday as stronger physical demand for the precious metal, ahead of India's late-October festival season, offset a firm US dollar.
- Bharti Airtel sells 10.3% in Infratel for Rs 6,194 crore
- Elon Musk's new start up Neuralink aims to connect thoughts with computers
- Surat: PMGKY scheme witnesses deposits of over Rs 160 crore so far
- Indian Oil to supply fuels to Nepal for five years
- Buffalo meat exports at over Rs 21,000 cr in 10 months in FY17
News You Can Use
- Five tips to get a good salary hike this year
- India Inc to get 9.5 per cent salary hike this year
- Maruti Suzuki opens online booking for Baleno RS
- Reliance Jio Prime vs Airtel, Vodafone, Idea 4G offers
- Reliance Jio plans to bring 5G internet to your smartphones
- To counter Reliance Jio, Bharti Airtel to offer free data for 12 months