- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
The order is for engineering, procurement and construction for 9 MWP (DC) Grid Interactive Solar Photo Voltaic (SPV) Power Plant at Ramgarh, Jaisalmer along with its comprehensive operation and maintenance for 25 years.
The realty major has entered into a joint venture to invest in two upcoming projects located in Central Delhi.
However, the stock eroded some of the gains and was quoted at Rs 112.50, up 16.82 per cent, at the close of trade on Tuesday.
In trading so far this year, Lupin has climbed 32 per cent, Dr. Reddy's 31 per cent, Glenmark Pharmaceuticals 42 per cent and Wockhardt 29 per cent.
The company's stock opened at Rs 55.65 and rallied 6.42 per cent to reach its intra-day high of Rs 57.95.
- Now, foreign investors can invest up to 40% in Ashok Leyland
- Over Rs 1 lakh crore proposals in electronics manufacturing: Govt
- Chelsea football club signs on Wipro as its digital partner
- New base rate norm to hit banks' profit by Rs 20,000 cr: Crisil
- Mercedes to launch AMG GT later this year at Rs 3 crore
News You Can Use
- Last date for filing I-T returns extended till Sep 7: Your checklist
- Now, 55,000 buyers can occupy their Noida flats soon
- Vistara enters fare war, offers free ticket with every purchase
- Bharti Airtel slashes broadband plan prices by 30%
- China devalues yuan: All you need to know
- Yamaha launches sports bike 'YZF-R3' at Rs 3.25 lakh