- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
Shares of HCL Tech jumped over 4 per cent after the tech company reported 16.7 per cent rise in its net profit at Rs 2,014 crore in the September quarter, above Street expectations.
Ultratech Cement, Shree Cement and The Ramco Cement remain ICICI Securities' top picks. The brokerage also likes Ambuja Cement and JK Laxmi Cement.
Shares of Fortis Healthcare surged over 10 per cent after the company said it has completed the acquisition of 51 per cent stake in Fortis Hospotel Ltd.
Shares of ITC slipped 2 per cent in trade on Wednesday on news reports that GST Council is pondering over having multiple tax slabs for Goods and Services Tax.
Shares of Indian Hume Pipe rose 20 per cent to hit fresh 52-week high after the company said it would consider a proposal on October 26 for issuing bonus shares.
- Rocking growth? Mumbai direct tax mop-up flat in H1 FY17
- Sea plane service soon from Nagpur to Shirdi: Nitin Gadkari
- Power sector debt worth Rs 1.34 trillion at high risk: Crisil
- NIA to train Bangladesh police in detecting fake Indian currency
- Fin Min declines to share black money assessment reports
- Snapdeal reveals best-selling smartphones during the Unbox Diwali sale
- Apple iPhone 7 Plus Review: Indisputably the best smartphone in the market
- Smartphone batteries emit over 100 toxic gases: Study
- Instagram introduces suicide-prevention tools
- Xiaomi sold 1 million handsets in India in 18 days: Chinese media
News You Can Use
- 10 financial tips for people in 30s for a stress-free future
- Travel time for 14 premier trains including Rajdhani, Shatabdi reduced
- Top 10 fastest cars in the world
- 11 financial mistakes people in their 30s make to regret later
- Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza to get petrol variant soon
- Reliance Jio: SIM card, 4G plans, apps and more