- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
ICICI Prudential Life Insurance, which recently concluded its Rs 6,057-crore IPO, will make its stock market debut on Thursday, becoming the first insurer to list.
Shares of Marksans Pharma surged over 12 per cent, bucking the negative market trend, after the pharma company received approval from the US health regulator.
"Morepen has mandated Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu to run a formal process and negotiations are at an advanced stage," said a report in Economic Times, quoting sources.
Stock of L&T Technology Services on Friday made a decent debut on the bourses and gained 7 per cent on the NSE against its issue price of Rs 860.
Shares of Heritage Foods jumped over 8 per cent to hit its record high following news report that the Future Group is in talks to buy Heritage Foods' retail division.
ICICI Prudential Life Insurance's IPO, the first by an insurer in India, was subscribed 16 per cent on the first day of the offer on Monday.
Shares of state-run oil refiners such as BPCL, HPCL and IOC rallied about 2 per cent after petrol prices were increased for the second time in a month.
- Rupee's good run continues against Dollar
- MARKET LIVE: Sensex rises over 150 points; ICICI Pru makes tepid debut
- India, Pakistan reach out to World Bank on Indus Water Treaty
- Proud of India's firm stand to boycott SAARC Summit: Ratan Tata
- Reliance Jio terms COAI's back door comment defamatory; telcos hit back
News You Can Use
- Aviation authority says no to clicking pictures near aircraft
- What to do to if you own a Samsung Galaxy Note 7
- Pre-booking for iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus begins in India
- BSNL all set to match Reliance Jio 'tariff-by-tarrif'
- Reliance Jio: SIM card, 4G plans, apps and more
- iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus Indian price list released