- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
Personal trading activities of the individuals employed as research analyst by research entity shall be monitored, recorded and whereever necessary, shall be subject to a formal approval process.
A look at recent rulings related to banking, capital market and insurance sector that can affect you.
In July, the central bank had allowed long-term bonds raised by banks for infrastructure lending to be exempted from mandatory reserve requirements.
Sensex lost 52.09 points, or 0.26 per cent, to trade at 20,169.30. The BSE sensitive index opened at 20,220.58 versus the previous close of 20,221.39.
Sensex was trading at 20,281.60, higher by 115.74 points, or 0.57 per cent.
Indian stock markets opened in the positive Tuesday, adding to the previous day's gains on the back of rise in Asian peers after Citigroup profit beat estimates.
Indian markets were trading marginally higher Friday, with the Sensex up 20.24 points, or 0.10 per cent, at 20,280.82. The BSE 30-share index opened at 20,334.14.
- Rocking growth? Mumbai direct tax mop-up flat in H1 FY17
- Sea plane service soon from Nagpur to Shirdi: Nitin Gadkari
- Power sector debt worth Rs 1.34 trillion at high risk: Crisil
- NIA to train Bangladesh police in detecting fake Indian currency
- Fin Min declines to share black money assessment reports
- Snapdeal reveals best-selling smartphones during the Unbox Diwali sale
- Apple iPhone 7 Plus Review: Indisputably the best smartphone in the market
- Smartphone batteries emit over 100 toxic gases: Study
- Instagram introduces suicide-prevention tools
- Xiaomi sold 1 million handsets in India in 18 days: Chinese media
News You Can Use
- 10 financial tips for people in 30s for a stress-free future
- Travel time for 14 premier trains including Rajdhani, Shatabdi reduced
- Top 10 fastest cars in the world
- 11 financial mistakes people in their 30s make to regret later
- Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza to get petrol variant soon
- Reliance Jio: SIM card, 4G plans, apps and more