- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
Personal trading activities of the individuals employed as research analyst by research entity shall be monitored, recorded and whereever necessary, shall be subject to a formal approval process.
A look at recent rulings related to banking, capital market and insurance sector that can affect you.
In July, the central bank had allowed long-term bonds raised by banks for infrastructure lending to be exempted from mandatory reserve requirements.
Sensex lost 52.09 points, or 0.26 per cent, to trade at 20,169.30. The BSE sensitive index opened at 20,220.58 versus the previous close of 20,221.39.
Sensex was trading at 20,281.60, higher by 115.74 points, or 0.57 per cent.
Indian stock markets opened in the positive Tuesday, adding to the previous day's gains on the back of rise in Asian peers after Citigroup profit beat estimates.
Indian markets were trading marginally higher Friday, with the Sensex up 20.24 points, or 0.10 per cent, at 20,280.82. The BSE 30-share index opened at 20,334.14.
- SpaceX to send first paying tourists around moon next year
- Paytm E-Commerce launches new online marketplace app, Paytm Mall
- Blast from the past: Nokia 3310 revived with monster of a battery and more features
- Look who's back! Nokia 3310 makes a comeback with better,bigger version
- WhatsApp keen to plug into India's digital commerce play
News You Can Use
- To counter Reliance Jio, Bharti Airtel to offer free data for 12 months
- How to calculate the EMI on your loan
- Mistakes to avoid while doing tax planning in 2017
- Five things to know about new Suzuki Swift 2017
- Service charge by hotels and restaurants not mandatory
- Here's what you need to know to save taxes in 2017