- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
CL Educate, which owns Career Launcher, showcased a weak listing on Friday opening at just Rs 402 per share on BSE, a discount of 20.72 per cent over its issue price at Rs 502 per share.
Aurobindo Pharma, HDFC Bank, NIIT Tech and Coal India are among top 10 stocks that brokerages expect may deliver good returns in the medium to long term.
Broking firm Angel Broking expects the Sensex to hit 31,500, a 16 per cent upside from the present levels with a 12-18 month horizon.
Multiplex operator PVR is looking at around 90 per cent jump in revenue to around Rs 4,000 crore in four to five years driven by expansion across the country.
As market trudges along its last leg of earning season, we have compiled five stocks that may offer returns up to 47 per cent in the coming 12 months.
Analysts believe first half of 2016 may mirror bearish trend of 2015, but benchmark indices may begin to log gains in the second half of 2016.
Positive momentum in midcaps helped the BSE midcap index wipe out entire losses seen in the morning trade and trade marginally higher.
The public issue of Parag Milk Foods consists of fresh issue of equity shares worth Rs 325 crore and an offer for sale of up to 19,850,000 equity shares.
The shares of the company closed 20 per cent up at Rs 100.80 apiece.
- Flipkart changes return policy again; 'All sales are final' text removed from website
- Taxpayers 'virtually' have to file only one return under GST: Revenue Secy
- Tata Communications appoints Renuka Ramnath as chairperson
- Here's the full list of 15 holidays cancelled by UP on birth, death anniversaries
- Asian stocks hover near two-year highs on US optimism, euro steady
- Google expands Indian language support across products
- LG G6 is up for grabs on Amazon with cashbacks up to Rs 10,000
- LG launches G6 in India priced at Rs 51,990
- Nokia 3310 to be available in European countries from April 28; when will it launch in India?
- Samsung Galaxy S8's competition LG G6 to launch in India today: Features, availability, pricing
News You Can Use
- Soon, Provident Fund withdrawal claims can be settled through your smartphones
- Petrol, diesel prices to change daily: How will it affect you
- Securing your data on mobile phones
- SBI hikes minimum balance for savings a/c, other charges
- NEFT transactions to become faster: Here's all you need to know
- Delhi Metro to sell 550 flats; applications open in May