- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
Aurobindo Pharma, HDFC Bank, NIIT Tech and Coal India are among top 10 stocks that brokerages expect may deliver good returns in the medium to long term.
Broking firm Angel Broking expects the Sensex to hit 31,500, a 16 per cent upside from the present levels with a 12-18 month horizon.
With the markets rising 254 points at close on the Fed's decision, here are the five stocks that were in news today.
With the Sensex closing in the red on anxiety ahead of IIP and inflation data, here are the five stocks that made news today.
Info Edge, along with its wholly-owned subsidiary holds 47 per cent stake in Zomato, an online restaurant guide and food ordering firm.
Analysts believe first half of 2016 may mirror bearish trend of 2015, but benchmark indices may begin to log gains in the second half of 2016.
Positive momentum in midcaps helped the BSE midcap index wipe out entire losses seen in the morning trade and trade marginally higher.
The public issue of Parag Milk Foods consists of fresh issue of equity shares worth Rs 325 crore and an offer for sale of up to 19,850,000 equity shares.
The shares of the company closed 20 per cent up at Rs 100.80 apiece.
Both the firms got listed below their issue prices on the bourses.
Elder Pharmaceuticals shares fell as much as 6 per cent after the company on Saturday said the audit for the financial year ended June 30, 2015 has been delayed.
- SpaceX to send first paying tourists around moon next year
- Paytm E-Commerce launches new online marketplace app, Paytm Mall
- Blast from the past: Nokia 3310 revived with monster of a battery and more features
- Look who's back! Nokia 3310 makes a comeback with better,bigger version
- WhatsApp keen to plug into India's digital commerce play
News You Can Use
- To counter Reliance Jio, Bharti Airtel to offer free data for 12 months
- How to calculate the EMI on your loan
- Mistakes to avoid while doing tax planning in 2017
- Five things to know about new Suzuki Swift 2017
- Service charge by hotels and restaurants not mandatory
- Here's what you need to know to save taxes in 2017