- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
Aurobindo Pharma, HDFC Bank, NIIT Tech and Coal India are among top 10 stocks that brokerages expect may deliver good returns in the medium to long term.
Broking firm Angel Broking expects the Sensex to hit 31,500, a 16 per cent upside from the present levels with a 12-18 month horizon.
With the markets rising 254 points at close on the Fed's decision, here are the five stocks that were in news today.
With the Sensex closing in the red on anxiety ahead of IIP and inflation data, here are the five stocks that made news today.
Info Edge, along with its wholly-owned subsidiary holds 47 per cent stake in Zomato, an online restaurant guide and food ordering firm.
Analysts believe first half of 2016 may mirror bearish trend of 2015, but benchmark indices may begin to log gains in the second half of 2016.
Positive momentum in midcaps helped the BSE midcap index wipe out entire losses seen in the morning trade and trade marginally higher.
The public issue of Parag Milk Foods consists of fresh issue of equity shares worth Rs 325 crore and an offer for sale of up to 19,850,000 equity shares.
The shares of the company closed 20 per cent up at Rs 100.80 apiece.
Both the firms got listed below their issue prices on the bourses.
Elder Pharmaceuticals shares fell as much as 6 per cent after the company on Saturday said the audit for the financial year ended June 30, 2015 has been delayed.
- Honest tax payers have no reason to worry about IT Law amendments
- Apollo Health & Lifestyle raises Rs 450 crore from IFC to fund expansion
- Demonetisation impact: Auto sales enter slow lane in November
- Post demonetisation, cash seizures in new currency rises to Rs 5.7 crore: I-T dept
- No proposal to cut import duty on gold
News You Can Use
- 10 financial tips for people in 30s for a stress-free future
- Travel time for 14 premier trains including Rajdhani, Shatabdi reduced
- 11 financial mistakes people in their 30s make to regret later
- Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza to get petrol variant soon
- Reliance Jio: SIM card, 4G plans, apps and more
- iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus Indian price list released
"Online space has created exciting opportunities and although current share of the online sales is quite small, this space is growing at a fast pace"