- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
BSE Sensex rises 85.82 points to end at 29,422.39; Nifty settles the day 32.90 points higher to 9,136.40.
On top of it, disappointing macro numbers and persisting military concerns relating to the Korean peninsula and the West Asia pulled down the indices.
Sensex ends at 29,643.48, plunges 144.87 points while the Nifty settled the day at 9,203, down 33 points.
We look at funds high dividend paying funds/ stock which also have minimal risk. A thorough diligence in before investing in these stocks /funds is critical.
The S&P BSE Sensex tanked 220.73 points to close at 29,706.61 while the Nifty ended the day 63.65 points to 9,198.30.
The S&P BSE Sensex was settled at 29,413.66, down 47.79 points while Nifty50 was ended at 9,139.30, 11.50 points lower.
The BSE Sensex settled the day 29,461.45, plunging 182.03 points while the NSE Nifty closed the day 52.65 points lower at 9,150.
The S&P BSE Sensex ended the day at 29,927.34, down 46.90 points (0.16%) while the Nifty50 ended the day at 9,261.95, down 3.20 points (0.03%).
- Govt aims 40 per cent sown area under insurance cover in 2017-18
- Success rate among Indian start-ups is good: IT expert
- PMO ask depts to provide enabling framework to attract FDI
- Pass on cost reduction from GST to consumers: Min to industry
- Thailand expects to host 12 lakh tourists from India in 2017
- This RBI-certified app lets you book alcohol online
- Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+: Top 5 features we like about Samsung's latest and greatest
- Google plans to introduce ad-blocking feature in Chrome browser on smartphones and desktops
- Apple may start 'trial assembly' in Karnataka by next month
- Amazon launches New Fire TV Stick for Rs 3,999
News You Can Use
- Soon, Provident Fund withdrawal claims can be settled through your smartphones
- Petrol, diesel prices to change daily: How will it affect you
- Securing your data on mobile phones
- SBI hikes minimum balance for savings a/c, other charges
- NEFT transactions to become faster: Here's all you need to know
- Delhi Metro to sell 550 flats; applications open in May