- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
The benchmark BSE Sensex slipped into negative terrain and plunged almost 228 points to 26,164.82 on selling pressure soon after the Reserve Bank surprisingly kept short term lending rate unchanged and lowered GDP growth rate to 7.1 per cent.
The Indian market is trading in green hours before RBI governor Urjit Patel presents his second monetary policy.
J Ravichandran, currently NSE President, has been appointed interim CEO with immediate effect, while the board starts proceedings to find a new chief executive.
While the Sensex fell 123 points to 26436, Nifty was down 48 points at 8,145 level.
News You Can Use
- 10 financial tips for people in 30s for a stress-free future
- Travel time for 14 premier trains including Rajdhani, Shatabdi reduced
- 11 financial mistakes people in their 30s make to regret later
- Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza to get petrol variant soon
- Reliance Jio: SIM card, 4G plans, apps and more
- iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus Indian price list released