- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
In an interview with Anand Adhikari on the sidelines of the BT-MindRush event in New Delhi recently, Jamling discusses the similarity between business and mountaineering, among other things.
Says Ram Charan, who advises some of the world's best-known and most successful CEOs.
The two-day Business Today MindRush 2014 offered huge takeaways for corporate leaders on how to stay at the top of their game at all times.
Jamling said he relied on his support team, primarily the Sherpas to get on the top of the mountain.
"It is important to have a burning desire, and to be passionate about your dreams", said Mt. Everest climber Jamling Tenzing Norgay.
Docker conducted a more than two-hour session that was intended to make leaders aware of how the brain works and how to engage in Right-to-Left thinking.
"There is a culture of entitlement versus the culture of performance. We believe in the culture of performance. Nobody takes anything for granted," said TCS CEO.
You can always improve your cognitive skills and abilities, said experts Peter Docker and P. Murali Doraiswamy at BT MindRush.
Doraiswamy said there are seven important mantras to take care of the biggest asset we have-the brain-and keep it healthy.
Naina Lal Kidwai, chairperson of HSBC India said that the menace of black money must be tackled not just at the top level but at the lowest levels of the government.
Hailing fresh initiatives taken by the new government, Purie called Modi's 'Make in India' campaign a step in the right direction.
- 'Baahubali' producer Shobu Yarlagadda accuses Emirates of racism
- Bookmyshow, Paytm offer discounts on Baahubali 2 tickets: Here's how you can avail it
- Will luxury realty projects die soon?
- Gold bars worth Rs 59 lakh seized, Air India worker taken into custody
- Kalyan Jewellers buys online jewellery firm Candere for about Rs 40 crore
- Facebook to roll out India-specific camera effects
- OnePlus dual camera confirmed in leaked picture
- Nokia 3310 could be available in India for Rs 3,899, but it's not confirmed yet
- Google's new neural machine translation can translate English to Bengali, Marathi, Tamil
- LG G6 is up for grabs on Amazon with cashbacks up to Rs 10,000
News You Can Use
- Soon, Provident Fund withdrawal claims can be settled through your smartphones
- Petrol, diesel prices to change daily: How will it affect you
- Securing your data on mobile phones
- SBI hikes minimum balance for savings a/c, other charges
- NEFT transactions to become faster: Here's all you need to know
- Delhi Metro to sell 550 flats; applications open in May