- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
P. Chidambaram is a man who minces no words. The former Union finance minister was a keynote speaker at the BT MindRush, where he attacked the government's performance and questioned its numbers.
The former Finance Minister said the growth numbers were driven by low oil prices that overstated the GDP deflator and increased government expenditure.
The opportunity for internet businesses is huge, considering the fact that the size of the Indian internet economy is $30 billion.
REC, facilitating the availability of electricity in rural and semi-urban areas since 2005, has been able to cover 3,300 villages so far.
News You Can Use
- To counter Reliance Jio, Bharti Airtel to offer free data for 12 months
- How to calculate the EMI on your loan
- Mistakes to avoid while doing tax planning in 2017
- Five things to know about new Suzuki Swift 2017
- Service charge by hotels and restaurants not mandatory
- Here's what you need to know to save taxes in 2017