- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
According to the World Bank, global metal prices are expected to fall more than 5 per cent in 2014 due to new supplies and low demand from China.
Experts suggest you take a cautious approach and invest in commodities that are fundamentally strong and trading close to the cost of production.
In our previous issue, we analysed the World Bank's outlook on farm commodities. Now, we weigh its take on base metals.
Money Today in its last issue looked at commodities that gave positive returns in 2013. Now, it brings you the outlook for those that did not perform well.
For years, commodity trading has been a part and parcel of the economy. Money Today speaks to market players to clear the misconceptions around commodity trading.
While global trends may be reflected in some commodities, experts feel domestic prices of some commodities may move in a different direction.
- Age proof not mandatory for Aadhaar enrolment: UIDAI official
- Income Tax Dept unearths 400 benami deals, attaches Rs 600-crore properties
- Foreign exchange earnings through tourism grew by 27.8 per cent in April 2017
- GST Council may reconsider steep levy on hybrid cars next week
- After SpiceJet, IndiGo offers flight tickets for as low as Rs 899
- Zomato explains how it got hacked, and it's complicated: Here's a simpler explanation
- Will iPhone 8 cross the dreaded Rs 1 lakh price tag in India?
- Asus ZenFone Live with real-time beautification feature launched in India at Rs 9,999
- Xiaomi Mi Note 3 expected to launch in June: Report
- Xiaomi's Redmi 4 vs Redmi 4A vs Redmi Note 4; find what fits your hand and budget better
News You Can Use
- Soon, Provident Fund withdrawal claims can be settled through your smartphones
- Petrol, diesel prices to change daily: How will it affect you
- Securing your data on mobile phones
- SBI hikes minimum balance for savings a/c, other charges
- NEFT transactions to become faster: Here's all you need to know
- Delhi Metro to sell 550 flats; applications open in May