- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
Money Today and the Financial Planning Corporation of India Ltd are pleased to announce the formation of a high-powered jury for the awards which includes some of the biggest names in the financial sector.
Volatile equity markets in 2011 have severely affected the long-term average returns of most equity funds, with no single category posting a double-digit growth.
Bata India is among the top gainers in the last six months with return of 94 per cent.
Reliance Regular Savings Equity has outperformed its category in four of the past five years.
As equity markets remained flat since April 2011, most diversified equity funds over the past one year gave a rather miserly return of below 5%.
VIP Industries is among the top gainers in the last six months with return of over 46%.
ICICI Prudential Focused Bluechip Equity Retail has outperformed its benchmark index and category since inception.
Tata Coffee is among the top gainers in the last one year with return of 118%.
Bhushan Steel is among the top grossers in the last five years with an annualised return of 58%.
Mirae Asset India Opportunities Fund has outperformed its category since inception in 2008.
UTV Software is among the top gainers in the last six months with return of over 112%
As stock markets fell sharply on the fears of double-dip recession in the West, equity funds showed negative returns over the one-year period ended August 9, 2011.
Birla Sun Life Frontline Equity has outperformed its category in the past five years.
- Tatas not shutting production of loss-making Nano due to emotional reasons: Mistry
- Hindustan Unilever Q2 net profit rises 11.54% on higher income
- There's a new ATM that dispenses gold coins
- Hero MotoCorp reports 27.74% rise in Q2 net profit
- Tata Group stocks take a sudden plunge after Mistry's letter to Tata board
- Ola rolls out two new features, 'Just in Time' and 'Rich Notifications'
- Best computing devices you can gift this festive season
- Asus Zenfone 3: Impressive hardware but comes at a price
- Aadhaar card-based authentication can keep your ATM cards safe from next year
- Samsung on fire again: After Note 7, now Galaxy S7 Edge explodes
News You Can Use
- 10 financial tips for people in 30s for a stress-free future
- Travel time for 14 premier trains including Rajdhani, Shatabdi reduced
- Top 10 fastest cars in the world
- 11 financial mistakes people in their 30s make to regret later
- Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza to get petrol variant soon
- Reliance Jio: SIM card, 4G plans, apps and more