- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
Money Today and the Financial Planning Corporation of India Ltd are pleased to announce the formation of a high-powered jury for the awards which includes some of the biggest names in the financial sector.
Volatile equity markets in 2011 have severely affected the long-term average returns of most equity funds, with no single category posting a double-digit growth.
Bata India is among the top gainers in the last six months with return of 94 per cent.
Reliance Regular Savings Equity has outperformed its category in four of the past five years.
As equity markets remained flat since April 2011, most diversified equity funds over the past one year gave a rather miserly return of below 5%.
VIP Industries is among the top gainers in the last six months with return of over 46%.
ICICI Prudential Focused Bluechip Equity Retail has outperformed its benchmark index and category since inception.
Tata Coffee is among the top gainers in the last one year with return of 118%.
Bhushan Steel is among the top grossers in the last five years with an annualised return of 58%.
Mirae Asset India Opportunities Fund has outperformed its category since inception in 2008.
UTV Software is among the top gainers in the last six months with return of over 112%
As stock markets fell sharply on the fears of double-dip recession in the West, equity funds showed negative returns over the one-year period ended August 9, 2011.
Birla Sun Life Frontline Equity has outperformed its category in the past five years.
- It's official: Baahubali 2 is no longer the highest-earning Indian movie worldwide
- Sad over recent IT layoffs, says Narayana Murthy
- Three years of Narendra Modi government: 7 things to know about India's longest bridge Dhola-Sadiya
- CBSE Class 12 results likely to be declared on Saturday evening
- Cipla stock falls 5 percent post Q4 earnings
- Xiaomi's pre-order for Redmi Note 4, 4A to begin at noon today
- Xiaomi launches Mi Max 2 in China
- OnePlus 5 to feature Snapdragon 835 inside, says CEO Peter Lau
- Xiaomi Mi Max 2 design, battery, camera, performance, here's everything you need to know
- Vertu launches Signature Cobra feature phone at Rs 2.3 crore
News You Can Use
- Soon, Provident Fund withdrawal claims can be settled through your smartphones
- Petrol, diesel prices to change daily: How will it affect you
- Securing your data on mobile phones
- SBI hikes minimum balance for savings a/c, other charges
- NEFT transactions to become faster: Here's all you need to know
- Delhi Metro to sell 550 flats; applications open in May