- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
Money Today and the Financial Planning Corporation of India Ltd are pleased to announce the formation of a high-powered jury for the awards which includes some of the biggest names in the financial sector.
Volatile equity markets in 2011 have severely affected the long-term average returns of most equity funds, with no single category posting a double-digit growth.
Bata India is among the top gainers in the last six months with return of 94 per cent.
Reliance Regular Savings Equity has outperformed its category in four of the past five years.
As equity markets remained flat since April 2011, most diversified equity funds over the past one year gave a rather miserly return of below 5%.
VIP Industries is among the top gainers in the last six months with return of over 46%.
ICICI Prudential Focused Bluechip Equity Retail has outperformed its benchmark index and category since inception.
Tata Coffee is among the top gainers in the last one year with return of 118%.
Bhushan Steel is among the top grossers in the last five years with an annualised return of 58%.
Mirae Asset India Opportunities Fund has outperformed its category since inception in 2008.
UTV Software is among the top gainers in the last six months with return of over 112%
As stock markets fell sharply on the fears of double-dip recession in the West, equity funds showed negative returns over the one-year period ended August 9, 2011.
Birla Sun Life Frontline Equity has outperformed its category in the past five years.
- CAG asks the government to enhance income tax scrutiny of private healthcare players
- Want to remove government interference at IIMs: Prakash Javadekar
- CAG doubts public sector banks' ability to meet recapitalisation targets
- After Nitish Kumar's exit, Grand Alliance looks destined to fail against the BJP. Here's why
- Driver crashes $262,000 Ferrari Scuderia within 'one hour' after picking it up
- Motorola's Moto X4 with dual camera price leaked ahead of official launch
- Buy Xiaomi Redmi Note 4, Redmi 4, Redmi 4A without flash sale, pre order at 12pm today
- Tinder launches new Tinder Gold service; will save time for busy users
- WhatsApp users share 55 billion texts, 4.5 billion photos, 1 billion videos daily
- Microsoft launches Kaizala, a mobile app for large group communication and work management
News You Can Use
- Soon, Provident Fund withdrawal claims can be settled through your smartphones
- Petrol, diesel prices to change daily: How will it affect you
- Securing your data on mobile phones
- SBI hikes minimum balance for savings a/c, other charges
- NEFT transactions to become faster: Here's all you need to know
- Delhi Metro to sell 550 flats; applications open in May