- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
Money Today and the Financial Planning Corporation of India Ltd are pleased to announce the formation of a high-powered jury for the awards which includes some of the biggest names in the financial sector.
Volatile equity markets in 2011 have severely affected the long-term average returns of most equity funds, with no single category posting a double-digit growth.
Bata India is among the top gainers in the last six months with return of 94 per cent.
Reliance Regular Savings Equity has outperformed its category in four of the past five years.
As equity markets remained flat since April 2011, most diversified equity funds over the past one year gave a rather miserly return of below 5%.
VIP Industries is among the top gainers in the last six months with return of over 46%.
ICICI Prudential Focused Bluechip Equity Retail has outperformed its benchmark index and category since inception.
Tata Coffee is among the top gainers in the last one year with return of 118%.
Bhushan Steel is among the top grossers in the last five years with an annualised return of 58%.
Mirae Asset India Opportunities Fund has outperformed its category since inception in 2008.
UTV Software is among the top gainers in the last six months with return of over 112%
As stock markets fell sharply on the fears of double-dip recession in the West, equity funds showed negative returns over the one-year period ended August 9, 2011.
Birla Sun Life Frontline Equity has outperformed its category in the past five years.
- Arun Jaitley says govt needs revenue for public spending; rules out excise duty cut on petrol
- E-tailers expected to touch GMV of Rs 10,000 crore in the 2017 festive season
- Private equity deals recorded a 75 per cent increase year-to-date: Grant Thornton
- Examining reports on black money commissioned by UPA: Finance Ministry
- RIL stock rises as IUC cut boosts Jio's arsenal in telecom battle with Airtel, Idea and Vodafone
- HTC halts trade of its shares amid rumours of takeover by Google
- Honeywell launches two new indoor air purifiers
- Reliance Jio slashes price of JioFi from Rs 1,999 to Rs 999; offer for limited period
- While Flipkart rolls out its sale, Amazon reserves its first day only for its Prime members
- Amazon India is offering OnePlus 3T 64GB at a discount of Rs 5,000