- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
The formula stands on two ratios. First, the company's EBIT as a proportion of its net fixed assets plus net working capital and second, the company's EBIT as a proportion of its enterprise value.
While it is not a bad strategy to invest in corporate FDs to secure some stability in rates, one should be cognisant of the risks involved.
Even as the stock market enters a bull run, retail investors are unlikely to gain much by investing in commodity funds.
Asset allocation funds are ideal for those wary of investing actively and changing portfolio according to market conditions.
Equity funds have made a comeback with strong returns. Here is how to select the right fund.
We bring you three funds that follow unique strategies and lessons investors can learn from them.
We discuss features of longer term FMPs that fund houses are coming out with in response to the new tax rules.
Stock split involves division of equity shares by lowering their face value. It increase affordability and liquidity but have no impact on future returns.
As the market reacts to heightened optimism, experts say fundamentally strong stocks offer the best routes to go contrarian.
After the bribery case involving Syndicate Bank and Bhushan Steel, the stocks of the companies fell sharply. Does it make sense to buy these shares at this point?
Money Today brings you a detailed analysis of how tax-saving funds operate so that you can choose what suits you best.
Balanced funds, say experts, are ideal for first-time equity investors as they invest in stocks while keeping the risk low.
Stocks of two-wheeler companies are expected to keep doing well.
The e-commerce industry might be at a nascent stage in India but the sector has strong potential. If chosen carefully, such companies can reward investors.
We tell you how to work out your debt fund strategy to gain from possible interest rate cuts.
Expensive stocks refer to those being priced too high in light of the company's total earnings it has a claim on.
- How burden of the past is hindering progress of India's industries
- HDFC Red, HDFC Realty up for sale? Here's all you need to know
- STF raids petrol pumps in Lucknow: Seven outlets found using chip to dupe customers
- DTC to launch point-to-point bus services for office-goers
- Biocon's adjusted Q4 net profit up; company issues bonus shares
- Samsung, Xiaomi, Vivo retain top three spots in Indian mkt, says Canalys
- Vivo V5s selfie smartphone launched in India at Rs 18,990, sale from May 6
- Uber flying cars: Here are the answers to all your questions
- Xiaomi's flagship Mi 6 not coming to India, here's why
- Facebook to roll out India-specific camera effects
News You Can Use
- Soon, Provident Fund withdrawal claims can be settled through your smartphones
- Petrol, diesel prices to change daily: How will it affect you
- Securing your data on mobile phones
- SBI hikes minimum balance for savings a/c, other charges
- NEFT transactions to become faster: Here's all you need to know
- Delhi Metro to sell 550 flats; applications open in May