- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
To regain the growth trajectory, a general consensus for action between social, business and political classes is necessary. In absence of same, the business environment may remain susceptible to event-led volatility.
Nilesh Shah, Deputy Managing Director, ICICI Prudential Asset Management, talks about the future of the equity market and its impact on investors.
Shankar Sharma, Director, First Global, is known for his bearish view of the markets, but is uncharacteristically optimistic about the economy.
With the monsoon rains below normal so far, commodity prices are rising. Should you invest?
Motilal Oswal, Chairman and Managing Director, Motilal Oswal Financial Services, talks about the market direction and the stocks to pick.
Parag Parikh, Chairman, Parag Parikh Financial Advisory Services, talks about his investment style and ways to identify value stocks.
The first in a series that looks at the flip side of promising trends — or the silver lining when the skies are grey.
News You Can Use
- To counter Reliance Jio, Bharti Airtel to offer free data for 12 months
- How to calculate the EMI on your loan
- Mistakes to avoid while doing tax planning in 2017
- Five things to know about new Suzuki Swift 2017
- Service charge by hotels and restaurants not mandatory
- Here's what you need to know to save taxes in 2017