- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
You will soon be able to make transactions up to Rs 2,000 from credit/debit card without having to provide the card's personal identification number.
Experts say the insurance industry needs long-term capital for growth, which FDI can bring, and will also be able to invest in innovative products.
The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has allowed banks to offer non-callable deposits, fixed-tenure deposit schemes where premature withdrawal is not allowed.
Under the scheme, parents and legal guardians can open accounts in the name of two girl children up to 10 years of age. The minimum investment is Rs 1,000 a year.
Under the reinvestment option, the dividend declared is reinvested in the fund and is considered as a new investment and so is locked in for three years.
The draft guidelines say that retail investors and those under the category of employee reservation in IPOs can invest through the online route.
HDFC Securities is offering this service in collaboration with WillJini, a legal partner which will assist individuals to write their personal Will online.
A look at recent rulings which can affect you
The primary market started 2015 on a weak note as investors seemed to be wary of the recent initial public offerings (IPOs).
Check out the recent rulings which can effect you.
The locker can be accessed at digitallocker.gov.in and elocker.gov.in. Aadhar card is compulsory for creating an account on the websites.
Two-wheeler owners can soon buy a motor insurance policy for a period of three years.
The cut will reduce the cost of capital for banks and, in turn, cause lending rates to fall.
RBI guidelines in this regard state that banks may undertake insurance business by setting up a subsidiary or joint venture (JV).
A look at recent rulings which can affect you.
Soon, you would be able to pay all your bills, including utility bills, school & college fee and local authority taxes through a single electronic payment system.
- How burden of the past is hindering progress of India's industries
- HDFC Red, HDFC Realty up for sale? Here's all you need to know
- STF raids petrol pumps in Lucknow: Seven outlets found using chip to dupe customers
- DTC to launch point-to-point bus services for office-goers
- Biocon's adjusted Q4 net profit up; company issues bonus shares
- Samsung, Xiaomi, Vivo retain top three spots in Indian mkt, says Canalys
- Vivo V5s selfie smartphone launched in India at Rs 18,990, sale from May 6
- Uber flying cars: Here are the answers to all your questions
- Xiaomi's flagship Mi 6 not coming to India, here's why
- Facebook to roll out India-specific camera effects
News You Can Use
- Soon, Provident Fund withdrawal claims can be settled through your smartphones
- Petrol, diesel prices to change daily: How will it affect you
- Securing your data on mobile phones
- SBI hikes minimum balance for savings a/c, other charges
- NEFT transactions to become faster: Here's all you need to know
- Delhi Metro to sell 550 flats; applications open in May