- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
You will soon be able to make transactions up to Rs 2,000 from credit/debit card without having to provide the card's personal identification number.
Experts say the insurance industry needs long-term capital for growth, which FDI can bring, and will also be able to invest in innovative products.
The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has allowed banks to offer non-callable deposits, fixed-tenure deposit schemes where premature withdrawal is not allowed.
Under the scheme, parents and legal guardians can open accounts in the name of two girl children up to 10 years of age. The minimum investment is Rs 1,000 a year.
Under the reinvestment option, the dividend declared is reinvested in the fund and is considered as a new investment and so is locked in for three years.
The draft guidelines say that retail investors and those under the category of employee reservation in IPOs can invest through the online route.
HDFC Securities is offering this service in collaboration with WillJini, a legal partner which will assist individuals to write their personal Will online.
A look at recent rulings which can affect you
The primary market started 2015 on a weak note as investors seemed to be wary of the recent initial public offerings (IPOs).
Check out the recent rulings which can effect you.
The locker can be accessed at digitallocker.gov.in and elocker.gov.in. Aadhar card is compulsory for creating an account on the websites.
Two-wheeler owners can soon buy a motor insurance policy for a period of three years.
The cut will reduce the cost of capital for banks and, in turn, cause lending rates to fall.
RBI guidelines in this regard state that banks may undertake insurance business by setting up a subsidiary or joint venture (JV).
A look at recent rulings which can affect you.
Soon, you would be able to pay all your bills, including utility bills, school & college fee and local authority taxes through a single electronic payment system.
- SAIL, BSNL, Air India worst performing PSUs in FY16: Survey
- Black Money: 54 chartered accountants,company secretaries under I-T scanner in New Delhi
- Hit by falling revenue, Twitter may collect subscription fees from premium users
- Uber reviews leasing scheme as driver incomes drop in India
- Bharti Airtel pares gains, closes marginally higher post Tikona's 4G business acquisition
News You Can Use
- Five tips to get a good salary hike this year
- India Inc to get 9.5 per cent salary hike this year
- Maruti Suzuki opens online booking for Baleno RS
- Reliance Jio Prime vs Airtel, Vodafone, Idea 4G offers
- Reliance Jio plans to bring 5G internet to your smartphones
- To counter Reliance Jio, Bharti Airtel to offer free data for 12 months