- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
Interest rate is one of the important factors that one looks at while buying a home as loan equated monthly instalments (EMI) depend on that.
The real estate sentiment index is launched jointly by Ficci and Knight Frank.
Many developers offer to pay interest on the loan till possession. This is good news, but only if chances of the project getting delayed are low.
"At present, prices in these cities are reasonable. The potential for price appreciation is high", says Prashan Agarwal, co-founder, PropTiger.com.
The finance minister has cleared the ambiguity surrounding taxation of REITs, removing a big hurdle to their launch.
The real estate sector has being facing a slump along with the overall economy. But it seems the luxury segment has been able to avoid the downturn.
As demand for residential real estate slows, experts say it is a good time to invest in office spaces.
The first thing you must do is to price the property correctly. Price is the main attraction for buyers and a big differentiator.
Investing in property with just Rs 2 lakh in hand has become a reality with Sebi's approval to REITs.
- Aadhar card not mandatory to get ration in Jharkhand: Minister
- India says ready for stronger US ties after Rex Tillerson endorsement
- India's oil imports hit record high in September
- US to monitor India's dollar accumulation
- With 25 lakh dead, India saw world's most pollution-related deaths in 2015, says study
- HMD Global launches new mid-range Nokia 7 with flagship-like features, design
- Here's a detailed look at Reliance Jio's new Dhan Dhana Dhan Plans
- Xiaomi's leaked Redmi device with bezel-less display might feature Snapdragon 636
- Micromax Bharat-1 vs Reliance JioPhone: Which one is a better deal?
- Here's how to use WhatsApp's new Live Location feature for Android, iOS