- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
Interest rate is one of the important factors that one looks at while buying a home as loan equated monthly instalments (EMI) depend on that.
The real estate sentiment index is launched jointly by Ficci and Knight Frank.
Many developers offer to pay interest on the loan till possession. This is good news, but only if chances of the project getting delayed are low.
"At present, prices in these cities are reasonable. The potential for price appreciation is high", says Prashan Agarwal, co-founder, PropTiger.com.
The finance minister has cleared the ambiguity surrounding taxation of REITs, removing a big hurdle to their launch.
The real estate sector has being facing a slump along with the overall economy. But it seems the luxury segment has been able to avoid the downturn.
As demand for residential real estate slows, experts say it is a good time to invest in office spaces.
The first thing you must do is to price the property correctly. Price is the main attraction for buyers and a big differentiator.
Investing in property with just Rs 2 lakh in hand has become a reality with Sebi's approval to REITs.
- The race to $100 billion
- Delhi-NCR is the 84th most expensive office location globally, says report
- Why Maruti Suzuki is among key stocks to watch out for in 2018
- Virat Kohli, Anushka Sharma's 'wedding venue' in Tuscany costs up to Rs 13.5 lakh per night
- BT Podcast: Tata Motors overtakes Honda, Bitcoin enters new phase
- WhatsApp new update brings picture in picture mode, private group chats and more
- WhatsApp may soon roll out separate app for businesses
- Xiaomi Mi A1 gets permanent price cut, now available at Rs 13,999
- Samsung Group to recruit 1,000 engineering graduates from India for R&D in AI, 5G
- Xiaomi Redmi 5, Redmi 5 Plus with 18:9 displays expected to land on Indian shores soon