- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
Interest rate is one of the important factors that one looks at while buying a home as loan equated monthly instalments (EMI) depend on that.
The real estate sentiment index is launched jointly by Ficci and Knight Frank.
Many developers offer to pay interest on the loan till possession. This is good news, but only if chances of the project getting delayed are low.
"At present, prices in these cities are reasonable. The potential for price appreciation is high", says Prashan Agarwal, co-founder, PropTiger.com.
The finance minister has cleared the ambiguity surrounding taxation of REITs, removing a big hurdle to their launch.
The real estate sector has being facing a slump along with the overall economy. But it seems the luxury segment has been able to avoid the downturn.
As demand for residential real estate slows, experts say it is a good time to invest in office spaces.
The first thing you must do is to price the property correctly. Price is the main attraction for buyers and a big differentiator.
Investing in property with just Rs 2 lakh in hand has become a reality with Sebi's approval to REITs.
- Tata Steel sells stake in Tata Motors to Tata Sons for $586.3 million
- GST registrations for ecommerce, new companies to begin on June 25
- MSF urges Modi to withstand US pressure to change India's IP laws
- Ford India recalls 39315 units of Fiesta Classic, old Figo
- Vodafone to offer 45GB 4G data on OnePlus 5
- Fujifilm launches a range of mirrorless cameras along with Hybrid instax Square SQ10
- Good news for women on Facebook in India! Creeps won't be able to download your profile pics
- OnePlus 5 launched in India at Rs 32,999, available on Amazon from today
- OnePlus 5 India launch event begins, watch live here
- HP launches new range of laptops with Windows Inking technology
News You Can Use
- Soon, Provident Fund withdrawal claims can be settled through your smartphones
- Petrol, diesel prices to change daily: How will it affect you
- Securing your data on mobile phones
- SBI hikes minimum balance for savings a/c, other charges
- NEFT transactions to become faster: Here's all you need to know
- Delhi Metro to sell 550 flats; applications open in May