- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
As the time to submit proofs of tax deduction documents comes closer, we demystify the subject for you.
To make sure that you stay clear of tax troubles, we give you a low-down on rules that govern gift taxation.
How to calculate your income tax
We tell you all you need to know about your PAN, or Permanent Account Number, and why it is so important.
It is time when you scramble to arrange money for investing to save tax. We tell you how to make full use of the higher tax deduction limits this year.
Find out the various options to counter the tax arising at the time of sale, some of which have been articulated below to help you pick options of your liking.
Contributing to charities and NGOs allows you to reduce the tax outgo while helping the needy.
With the deadline for filing income tax returns approaching, here is an overview of tax-return forms for individuals.
You can maximise income by properly accounting for losses while calculating your tax liability. Know the rules to ease your burden of losses.
- MBAs and BTechs clean drains to become sweepers in Uttar Pradesh
- Boss spent a whopping Rs 3.5 crore to take his employees for a vacation
- A train 2X faster than bullet train is coming to India
- 10 clever ways to save your heard-earned money
- Paris adopts Delhi's odd-even formula to beat worst pollution in a decade
News You Can Use
- 10 financial tips for people in 30s for a stress-free future
- Travel time for 14 premier trains including Rajdhani, Shatabdi reduced
- 11 financial mistakes people in their 30s make to regret later
- Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza to get petrol variant soon
- Reliance Jio: SIM card, 4G plans, apps and more
- iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus Indian price list released