- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
As the time to submit proofs of tax deduction documents comes closer, we demystify the subject for you.
To make sure that you stay clear of tax troubles, we give you a low-down on rules that govern gift taxation.
How to calculate your income tax
We tell you all you need to know about your PAN, or Permanent Account Number, and why it is so important.
It is time when you scramble to arrange money for investing to save tax. We tell you how to make full use of the higher tax deduction limits this year.
Find out the various options to counter the tax arising at the time of sale, some of which have been articulated below to help you pick options of your liking.
Contributing to charities and NGOs allows you to reduce the tax outgo while helping the needy.
With the deadline for filing income tax returns approaching, here is an overview of tax-return forms for individuals.
You can maximise income by properly accounting for losses while calculating your tax liability. Know the rules to ease your burden of losses.
- You can withdraw EPF for medical treatment without doctor certificate
- Tata Motors bags Rs 375cr order from MoD to supply 3192 Safaris
- Non-payment of Rs 1,500 cr will land Subrata Roy in jail: SC
- 'Baahubali 2: The Conclusion' makes another record before its release; more than one million tickets sold on Bookmyshow
- Govt extends service tax return filing date to April 30
News You Can Use
- Soon, Provident Fund withdrawal claims can be settled through your smartphones
- Petrol, diesel prices to change daily: How will it affect you
- Securing your data on mobile phones
- SBI hikes minimum balance for savings a/c, other charges
- NEFT transactions to become faster: Here's all you need to know
- Delhi Metro to sell 550 flats; applications open in May