- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
As the time to submit proofs of tax deduction documents comes closer, we demystify the subject for you.
To make sure that you stay clear of tax troubles, we give you a low-down on rules that govern gift taxation.
How to calculate your income tax
We tell you all you need to know about your PAN, or Permanent Account Number, and why it is so important.
It is time when you scramble to arrange money for investing to save tax. We tell you how to make full use of the higher tax deduction limits this year.
Find out the various options to counter the tax arising at the time of sale, some of which have been articulated below to help you pick options of your liking.
Contributing to charities and NGOs allows you to reduce the tax outgo while helping the needy.
With the deadline for filing income tax returns approaching, here is an overview of tax-return forms for individuals.
You can maximise income by properly accounting for losses while calculating your tax liability. Know the rules to ease your burden of losses.
News You Can Use
- To counter Reliance Jio, Bharti Airtel to offer free data for 12 months
- How to calculate the EMI on your loan
- Mistakes to avoid while doing tax planning in 2017
- Five things to know about new Suzuki Swift 2017
- Service charge by hotels and restaurants not mandatory
- Here's what you need to know to save taxes in 2017