- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
The news about the alleged clip was reported by NDTV. For now, it is not clear if the clip is genuine or not. Though it was posted on a Facebook page called "We are against TCS LayOff", which has over 14,000 likes.
Air India is offering discounted fares of Rs 1,557 from 12 January 2015 to 18 January 2015 for travel period starting from 16 January 2015 to 30 April 2015.
One of the main reasons Singh is interested in SpiceJet is that the airline has a significant market share.
The Mi 3 packs in a 13MP camera, which is the best in its price category.
At the Interbank Foreign Exchange (Forex) market, the domestic unit commenced strong at 61.02, which was also the day's high, from last weekend's close of 61.15.
Railway Minister Sadananda Gowda presented the Rail Budget for 2014-15 financial year in Parliament on Tuesday. Here's the full text of his speech.
The proposed additional capital is going to strengthen the bank's capital adequacy ratio. HDFC Bank, however, refused to comment on the proposed offer.
State-owned Bharat Sanchar Nigam's market share has dipped from 15.66 per cent as on March 31, 2010 to 11.70 as on May 31, 2014.
Finance Minister Arun Jaitley presents his maiden Budget in Parliament today.
Presently the investments and expenditures up to a combined limit of Rs 1 lakh get exemptions under Sections 80C, 80CC and 80CCC of the Income-Tax Act.
Finance Minister Arun Jaitley, while presenting the Budget for 2014/15, said that Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) would soon be allowed.
- Adani has to pay royalties in full for coal mine: Australia state premier
- Cyrus Mistry's appointee Rakesh Sarna resigns as Taj Group CEO
- Cut prices, pass GST benefits to customers: Govt tells telcos
- Tech Mahindra Q4 profit dives 33 per cent on weak margins
- Prabhas-starrer no longer a box office Baahubali, Aamir Khan's Dangal takes lead with record collections of Rs 1558.10 crore globally
News You Can Use
- Soon, Provident Fund withdrawal claims can be settled through your smartphones
- Petrol, diesel prices to change daily: How will it affect you
- Securing your data on mobile phones
- SBI hikes minimum balance for savings a/c, other charges
- NEFT transactions to become faster: Here's all you need to know
- Delhi Metro to sell 550 flats; applications open in May