- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
The news about the alleged clip was reported by NDTV. For now, it is not clear if the clip is genuine or not. Though it was posted on a Facebook page called "We are against TCS LayOff", which has over 14,000 likes.
Air India is offering discounted fares of Rs 1,557 from 12 January 2015 to 18 January 2015 for travel period starting from 16 January 2015 to 30 April 2015.
One of the main reasons Singh is interested in SpiceJet is that the airline has a significant market share.
The Mi 3 packs in a 13MP camera, which is the best in its price category.
At the Interbank Foreign Exchange (Forex) market, the domestic unit commenced strong at 61.02, which was also the day's high, from last weekend's close of 61.15.
Railway Minister Sadananda Gowda presented the Rail Budget for 2014-15 financial year in Parliament on Tuesday. Here's the full text of his speech.
The proposed additional capital is going to strengthen the bank's capital adequacy ratio. HDFC Bank, however, refused to comment on the proposed offer.
State-owned Bharat Sanchar Nigam's market share has dipped from 15.66 per cent as on March 31, 2010 to 11.70 as on May 31, 2014.
Finance Minister Arun Jaitley presents his maiden Budget in Parliament today.
Presently the investments and expenditures up to a combined limit of Rs 1 lakh get exemptions under Sections 80C, 80CC and 80CCC of the Income-Tax Act.
Finance Minister Arun Jaitley, while presenting the Budget for 2014/15, said that Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) would soon be allowed.
- Filing Income Tax Return to become easy; e-filing to start from April 1
- Over 300 meat shops, including KFC, forced to shut down in Gurugram by 'Shiv Sainiks' for Navratri
- Tata Motors launches compact sedan Tigor at just Rs 4.7 lakhs
- Toshiba's Westinghouse files for bankruptcy; fate of India's nuclear reactors in limbo
- Bharti Infratel stock closes 5.36 percent higher post inter-se transfer of stake by Airtel
- Micromax launches Dual 5 for Rs 24,999
- Low-cost fitness trackers driving India's wearable market; Goqii, Xiaomi dominate
- Motorola to launch Moto G5 in India on April 4. Here's how you can get one
- This new version of Truecaller lets you send/receive money
- Elon Musk's new start up Neuralink aims to connect human mind with computers
News You Can Use
- Five tips to get a good salary hike this year
- India Inc to get 9.5 per cent salary hike this year
- Maruti Suzuki opens online booking for Baleno RS
- Reliance Jio Prime vs Airtel, Vodafone, Idea 4G offers
- Reliance Jio plans to bring 5G internet to your smartphones
- To counter Reliance Jio, Bharti Airtel to offer free data for 12 months