- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
The proposed additional capital is going to strengthen the bank's capital adequacy ratio. HDFC Bank, however, refused to comment on the proposed offer.
State-owned Bharat Sanchar Nigam's market share has dipped from 15.66 per cent as on March 31, 2010 to 11.70 as on May 31, 2014.
Finance Minister Arun Jaitley presents his maiden Budget in Parliament today.
Presently the investments and expenditures up to a combined limit of Rs 1 lakh get exemptions under Sections 80C, 80CC and 80CCC of the Income-Tax Act.
Finance Minister Arun Jaitley, while presenting the Budget for 2014/15, said that Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) would soon be allowed.
Air India is offering discounted fares of Rs 1,557 from 12 January 2015 to 18 January 2015 for travel period starting from 16 January 2015 to 30 April 2015.
One of the main reasons Singh is interested in SpiceJet is that the airline has a significant market share.
The Mi 3 packs in a 13MP camera, which is the best in its price category.
At the Interbank Foreign Exchange (Forex) market, the domestic unit commenced strong at 61.02, which was also the day's high, from last weekend's close of 61.15.
Railway Minister Sadananda Gowda presented the Rail Budget for 2014-15 financial year in Parliament on Tuesday. Here's the full text of his speech.
- Arun Jaitley says govt needs revenue for public spending; rules out excise duty cut on petrol
- E-tailers expected to touch GMV of Rs 10,000 crore in the 2017 festive season
- Private equity deals recorded a 75 per cent increase year-to-date: Grant Thornton
- Examining reports on black money commissioned by UPA: Finance Ministry
- RIL stock rises as IUC cut boosts Jio's arsenal in telecom battle with Airtel, Idea and Vodafone
- HTC halts trade of its shares amid rumours of takeover by Google
- Honeywell launches two new indoor air purifiers
- Reliance Jio slashes price of JioFi from Rs 1,999 to Rs 999; offer for limited period
- While Flipkart rolls out its sale, Amazon reserves its first day only for its Prime members
- Amazon India is offering OnePlus 3T 64GB at a discount of Rs 5,000