- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
Scenario planning is a technique which involves using statistical analysis, expert opinion, industry insights, mathematical models and above all, imagination to construct multiple plausible views of the future.
Though the passenger car market shrank for the sixth consecutive month, Honda Cars India grew 20 per cent in April over the same month last year.
Demand in India for Bitcoins, a virtual currency maintained by peer networks, is largely from speculators - as it is worldwide.
If gold prices sustain at lower levels, consumption could grow at a faster pace. However, volatility in prices could limit investment demand in the near term.
- Be the investment you'd like to make
- Mumbai-Ahmedabad Shatabdi Express to get flight-like luxurious Anubhuti coaches
- Business Today Podcast: Apple sales in India to touch $2 bn mark, BSE to take firms to bankruptcy court
- Big blow to consumers: Supreme Court allows restaurants to charge above MRP for bottled water
- Bharti Airtel stock rises after 20% stake sale in its DTH arm to Warburg Pincus
- Nokia 6 (2018) spotted on China's TENAA, likely to feature dual lens camera, 18:9 display
- India ranked 109 out of 122 countries in mobile internet speed; below Pakistan, Nepal
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 leaked in picture, to feature vertically placed dual-lens
- Flipkart 'New Pinch Days' sale to offer up to 80% discount on smartphones, apparels and more
- WhatsApp update: 'Picture in Picture' mode, private messages in groups and more