- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
Investors are no longer waiting for the Union Budget to see big bang reforms; they know that these are ongoing and will happen even outside the Budget.
The year also saw PM Modi keeping silent on various issues, including on issues where the country's character of tolerance was questioned.
Large online ticketing companies have been grabbing all the attention due to heavy funding by venture capitalists.
The Noida plant, which would cater to outsourced manufacturing for companies such as HTC, will come up at a cost of $200 million over the next five years.
The price of the Samsung Galaxy S6 has witnessed a price drop and is now available for Rs 43,900 on online portals such as Flipkart and Amazon India.
Every big bank including the private ones from ICICI Bank, HDFC Bank to Axis Bank were found wanting when it came to adhering to banking regulations.
News You Can Use
- Railways' make in India: A look at 24-coach train features
- Netflix launches in India, plans start at Rs 500
- Vodafone's 4G services in Delhi, Mumbai by March
- Maruti releases first sketch of its compact SUV Vitara Breeza
- Supreme Court extends ban on 2000cc diesel cars
- Delhi-Agra train fare less than a kg of apples