- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
UK-based pharma company GlaxoSmithKline and one of the oldest pharma MNC in India, has announced that it will not file for patents in the low income countries.
The passing away of P. Ravindra Reddy, Founder Chairman of Hyderabad-based MTAR Technologies, marks more than an end to an eventful journey.
A quick check on where we are on the investigation into this and sadly there is still not much clarity.
Water, as things stand today, is a state subject even though ground water management is a national priority.
Global drug development history has its examples of instances where red flags were raised, which later turned out to be red herrings.
Besides Dr Reddy's a series of leading Indian pharma companies have been under the scanner of the US drug regulator.
- Govt warns banks over non-acceptance of PMGKY tax
- Abnormal share price rise: Bourses go for graded surveillance
- FDI inflow zooms 18% to $46 billion in 2016: DIPP
- D-Mart owner Avenue Supermarts' Rs 1,870 cr IPO to be out on 8 March
- China made the mistake of ignoring India's high-tech talent: Beijing media
News You Can Use
- To counter Reliance Jio, Bharti Airtel to offer free data for 12 months
- How to calculate the EMI on your loan
- Mistakes to avoid while doing tax planning in 2017
- Five things to know about new Suzuki Swift 2017
- Service charge by hotels and restaurants not mandatory
- Here's what you need to know to save taxes in 2017