- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
UK-based pharma company GlaxoSmithKline and one of the oldest pharma MNC in India, has announced that it will not file for patents in the low income countries.
The passing away of P. Ravindra Reddy, Founder Chairman of Hyderabad-based MTAR Technologies, marks more than an end to an eventful journey.
A quick check on where we are on the investigation into this and sadly there is still not much clarity.
Water, as things stand today, is a state subject even though ground water management is a national priority.
Global drug development history has its examples of instances where red flags were raised, which later turned out to be red herrings.
Besides Dr Reddy's a series of leading Indian pharma companies have been under the scanner of the US drug regulator.
- Filing Income Tax Return to become easy; e-filing to start from April 1
- Over 300 meat shops, including KFC, forced to shut down in Gurugram by 'Shiv Sainiks' for Navratri
- Tata Motors launches compact sedan Tigor at just Rs 4.7 lakhs
- Toshiba's Westinghouse files for bankruptcy; fate of India's nuclear reactors in limbo
- Bharti Infratel stock closes 5.36 percent higher post inter-se transfer of stake by Airtel
- Micromax launches Dual 5 for Rs 24,999
- Low-cost fitness trackers driving India's wearable market; Goqii, Xiaomi dominate
- Motorola to launch Moto G5 in India on April 4. Here's how you can get one
- This new version of Truecaller lets you send/receive money
- Elon Musk's new start up Neuralink aims to connect human mind with computers
News You Can Use
- Five tips to get a good salary hike this year
- India Inc to get 9.5 per cent salary hike this year
- Maruti Suzuki opens online booking for Baleno RS
- Reliance Jio Prime vs Airtel, Vodafone, Idea 4G offers
- Reliance Jio plans to bring 5G internet to your smartphones
- To counter Reliance Jio, Bharti Airtel to offer free data for 12 months