- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
As the clock nears the end of the current financial year, closing on March 31, one should complete financial obligations and make the necessary investments to get the benefit of additional tax savings.
In history, no one has the last word, but the former Arunachal Chief Minister Kalikho Pul's suicide note must at least be a kind of judicial full stop.
"GST is likely to revolutionize the way India does business, setting it on a path to become one of world's most evolved and business-friendly countries"
Firms of all sizes and industries need to use new technology, to create advanced business models that have greater value for their customers.
The Goods and Services Tax (GST) Council has recently approved the final draft Central GST (C-GST) and Integrated GST (I-GST) laws in a bid to meet the July deadline.
Disruption is often used as an effective strategy by a new and powerful entrant to outcast strong incumbent competitors.
The case for greater gender balance in business and management has already been made several times over. Let's make it actionable.
"Even if the payment portal has reasonable but inadequate security checks, customers cant hold them liable under the provisions of the IT Act"
- Bharti Airtel sells 10.3% in Infratel for Rs 6,194 crore
- Elon Musk's new start up Neuralink aims to connect thoughts with computers
- Surat: PMGKY scheme witnesses deposits of over Rs 160 crore so far
- Indian Oil to supply fuels to Nepal for five years
- Buffalo meat exports at over Rs 21,000 cr in 10 months in FY17
News You Can Use
- Five tips to get a good salary hike this year
- India Inc to get 9.5 per cent salary hike this year
- Maruti Suzuki opens online booking for Baleno RS
- Reliance Jio Prime vs Airtel, Vodafone, Idea 4G offers
- Reliance Jio plans to bring 5G internet to your smartphones
- To counter Reliance Jio, Bharti Airtel to offer free data for 12 months