- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
Having grown up in an era of digital adoption and consumerist culture, millennials often have the luxury of choice and the feeling of instant gratification.
"GST is likely to revolutionize the way India does business, setting it on a path to become one of world's most evolved and business-friendly countries"
"ELSS funds come with a lock-in period of just 3 years, the lowest among all Section 80C products"
"With de-mon damage set to linger longer, it is easy to guess that the consumption will be the first casualty"
"Even if the payment portal has reasonable but inadequate security checks, customers cant hold them liable under the provisions of the IT Act"
"2017 is sure to be a year marked by less central bank intervention, higher interest rates and increased volatility"
"You can keep all your insurance policies like health, life, pension or general even from different companies, at the same secure online accoun"
- Adani has to pay royalties in full for coal mine: Australia state premier
- Cyrus Mistry's appointee Rakesh Sarna resigns as Taj Group CEO
- Cut prices, pass GST benefits to customers: Govt tells telcos
- Tech Mahindra Q4 profit dives 33 per cent on weak margins
- Prabhas-starrer no longer a box office Baahubali, Aamir Khan's Dangal takes lead with record collections of Rs 1558.10 crore globally
News You Can Use
- Soon, Provident Fund withdrawal claims can be settled through your smartphones
- Petrol, diesel prices to change daily: How will it affect you
- Securing your data on mobile phones
- SBI hikes minimum balance for savings a/c, other charges
- NEFT transactions to become faster: Here's all you need to know
- Delhi Metro to sell 550 flats; applications open in May