- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
Scenario planning is a technique which involves using statistical analysis, expert opinion, industry insights, mathematical models and above all, imagination to construct multiple plausible views of the future.
It appears apposite that the RBI should prescribe remunerative tools that align the non-executive directors' incentives to the banks' creditors and taxpayers.
The path for Modi looks to be quite clear and straightforward. The PM needs to revive foreign investment.
BITS Pilani's professors A.K Sarkar and S.K Choudhary discuss why the employability of Indian graduates seems to be very low.
Land availability is one of the core structural issues that impact almost all the infrastructure sectors.
Appraisals are seen as a necessary evil that they have to go through, come April-May every year.
- Providence selling stake in Idea Cellular for $190 million
- LIC's total premium income up 12% in nine months of FY17
- Will challenge TRAI's clean chit to RJio offers: Vodafone
- Have few solid operators, encourage consolidation: Sunil Bharti Mittal
- Protesting Ola, Uber cab drivers seek Gadkari's intervention
- Paytm E-Commerce launches new online marketplace app, Paytm Mall
- Blast from the past: Nokia 3310 revived with monster of a battery and more features
- Look who's back! Nokia 3310 makes a comeback with better,bigger version
- WhatsApp keen to plug into India's digital commerce play
- HP expands gaming portfolio with Omen range of notebooks and desktops
News You Can Use
- To counter Reliance Jio, Bharti Airtel to offer free data for 12 months
- How to calculate the EMI on your loan
- Mistakes to avoid while doing tax planning in 2017
- Five things to know about new Suzuki Swift 2017
- Service charge by hotels and restaurants not mandatory
- Here's what you need to know to save taxes in 2017