- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
Ironically, India requires denometisation because Singh as PM failed to implement the Keynes theory. And neither could he control the side-effects of corruption, nepotism and misuse of public spending.
Railways failed to meet Prabhu's target of last year to collect revenues of Rs 141,416.05 crore and achieved only Rs 136,079.26 crore. How will he match this year?
Investments in oil and gas exploration are crucial for India because they would make it less dependent on foreign oil and give the economy a considerable boost.
The year also saw PM Modi keeping silent on various issues, including on issues where the country's character of tolerance was questioned.
Bihar is one of the poorest states in the country, and needs the Centre's support to click the growth trajectory.
Oil prices are at their lowest in last six years, and there are no signals of price spikes in short term.
- MBAs and BTechs clean drains to become sweepers in Uttar Pradesh
- Boss spent a whopping Rs 3.5 crore to take his employees for a vacation
- A train 2X faster than bullet train is coming to India
- 10 clever ways to save your heard-earned money
- Paris adopts Delhi's odd-even formula to beat worst pollution in a decade
News You Can Use
- 10 financial tips for people in 30s for a stress-free future
- Travel time for 14 premier trains including Rajdhani, Shatabdi reduced
- 11 financial mistakes people in their 30s make to regret later
- Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza to get petrol variant soon
- Reliance Jio: SIM card, 4G plans, apps and more
- iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus Indian price list released