- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
It is a big player in India's two wheeler market with a market share of about 28 per cent, second only to its erstwhile partner, Hero MotoCorp of the Munjal family.
If you were at the EMC World in Las Vegas earlier this year, you couldn't have missed the keywords: modern data centre, innovation, year of flash, storage cloud.
Flipkart had also been reported to having dismissed 700 employees to cut costs, though the company clarified that it had done so to weed out underperformers.
After much haggling and a near 10-year delay, the "revolutionary" Goods and Services Tax (GST) Bill was passed in the upper house of Parliament on Wednesday.
- From Ambanis and Adanis, India Inc's gen-next joins crorepati club
- Tata Power customers will soon be able to check daily consumption
- MFN or not, India-Pakistan trade remains abysmally low, says Assocham
- 'Indian film industry's box office collection to be $3.7 bn in 2020'
- ICICI eyes 5 million transactions via voice-recognition
News You Can Use
- Aviation authority says no to clicking pictures near aircraft
- What to do to if you own a Samsung Galaxy Note 7
- Pre-booking for iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus begins in India
- BSNL all set to match Reliance Jio 'tariff-by-tarrif'
- Reliance Jio: SIM card, 4G plans, apps and more
- iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus Indian price list released