- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
It is no secret that the company has been struggling to grow in the recent past and has failed to even record double digit revenue growth in the last few years.
Reflecting the poor show, the share prices of banks are already declining by the day, impacting their valuation.
In his two and a half years tenure, the 23rd Governor of the RBI has tried every tool in his armoury to desist bankers from lending to such rogue promoters.
The sector, traditionally a cash cow for the industry, generates over 40 per cent of the revenues for many companies.
Financial markets in 2016 have remained volatile and choppy over concerns of a global economic slowdown.
News You Can Use
- Air India hikes domestic ticket cancellation charges by Rs 500
- Odd-even scheme returns to Delhi in April: Kejriwal
- Govt to provide housing in less than Rs 5 lakh: Gadkari
- Govt to link savings deposit terms to market rates
- Railways' make in India: A look at 24-coach train features
- Netflix launches in India, plans start at Rs 500