- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
With an eye on Tripura polls next year, Railway Minister Dinesh Trivedi is likely to make a special mention of the need for improving connectivity in North-East.
Railway Minister Dinesh Trivedi's announcement is part of the promise made in last year's Railway Budget presented by his party boss Mamata Banerjee.
There should have been a general euphoria in West Bengal, and especially Kolkata, on Friday, when Mamata Banerjee presented the railway budget.
In a first-of-its-kind project, the Railways will soon set up their own industrial park to manufacture various components for rail operation.
Chief Minister Nitish Kumar on Tuesday urged Railway Minister Mamata Banerjee for a speedy completion of railway projects in Bihar
If the current revenue figures are any indication, Railways could just about miss their target for the present fiscal ahead of the coming Rail Budget.
As many as 79 foundations have been laid by Eastern Railways alone at a cost of over Rs 5 crore but the projects were yet to be implemented, the CPI-M contended.
The department has not had the benefit of a leader with a vision to address the basic issues - passenger safety, amenities and infrastructure development.
- 'Baahubali' producer Shobu Yarlagadda accuses Emirates of racism
- Bookmyshow, Paytm offer discounts on Baahubali 2 tickets: Here's how you can avail it
- Will luxury realty projects die soon?
- Gold bars worth Rs 59 lakh seized, Air India worker taken into custody
- Kalyan Jewellers buys online jewellery firm Candere for about Rs 40 crore
- Facebook to roll out India-specific camera effects
- OnePlus dual camera confirmed in leaked picture
- Nokia 3310 could be available in India for Rs 3,899, but it's not confirmed yet
- Google's new neural machine translation can translate English to Bengali, Marathi, Tamil
- LG G6 is up for grabs on Amazon with cashbacks up to Rs 10,000
News You Can Use
- Soon, Provident Fund withdrawal claims can be settled through your smartphones
- Petrol, diesel prices to change daily: How will it affect you
- Securing your data on mobile phones
- SBI hikes minimum balance for savings a/c, other charges
- NEFT transactions to become faster: Here's all you need to know
- Delhi Metro to sell 550 flats; applications open in May