- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
With an eye on Tripura polls next year, Railway Minister Dinesh Trivedi is likely to make a special mention of the need for improving connectivity in North-East.
Railway Minister Dinesh Trivedi's announcement is part of the promise made in last year's Railway Budget presented by his party boss Mamata Banerjee.
There should have been a general euphoria in West Bengal, and especially Kolkata, on Friday, when Mamata Banerjee presented the railway budget.
In a first-of-its-kind project, the Railways will soon set up their own industrial park to manufacture various components for rail operation.
Chief Minister Nitish Kumar on Tuesday urged Railway Minister Mamata Banerjee for a speedy completion of railway projects in Bihar
If the current revenue figures are any indication, Railways could just about miss their target for the present fiscal ahead of the coming Rail Budget.
As many as 79 foundations have been laid by Eastern Railways alone at a cost of over Rs 5 crore but the projects were yet to be implemented, the CPI-M contended.
The department has not had the benefit of a leader with a vision to address the basic issues - passenger safety, amenities and infrastructure development.
- Honest tax payers have no reason to worry about IT Law amendments
- Apollo Health & Lifestyle raises Rs 450 crore from IFC to fund expansion
- Demonetisation impact: Auto sales enter slow lane in November
- Post demonetisation, cash seizures in new currency rises to Rs 5.7 crore: I-T dept
- No proposal to cut import duty on gold
News You Can Use
- 10 financial tips for people in 30s for a stress-free future
- Travel time for 14 premier trains including Rajdhani, Shatabdi reduced
- 11 financial mistakes people in their 30s make to regret later
- Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza to get petrol variant soon
- Reliance Jio: SIM card, 4G plans, apps and more
- iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus Indian price list released
"Online space has created exciting opportunities and although current share of the online sales is quite small, this space is growing at a fast pace"