- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
India, the world's biggest sugar consumer, had made a similar move in April as two straight droughts in 2014 and 2015 reduced output while demand stayed high.
Edible oils are a common ingredient in Indian cuisine, used in everything from curries to samosas, with soyoil seen as more healthy than palm.
The analysis done by a satellite can easily assess the vegetation cover to field level.
Higher minimum support price (MSP) will increase the availability of pulses and help contain food inflation, Finance Ministry said on Thursday.
The consumer affairs department has started a campaign against these chit funds which are operating on a small scale in various parts of Bengal.
Government has said there is no scope for India to increase the import duty on apples without further negotiations under the WTO regime.
- From Ambanis and Adanis, India Inc's gen-next joins crorepati club
- Tata Power customers will soon be able to check daily consumption
- MFN or not, India-Pakistan trade remains abysmally low, says Assocham
- 'Indian film industry's box office collection to be $3.7 bn in 2020'
- ICICI eyes 5 million transactions via voice-recognition
News You Can Use
- Aviation authority says no to clicking pictures near aircraft
- What to do to if you own a Samsung Galaxy Note 7
- Pre-booking for iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus begins in India
- BSNL all set to match Reliance Jio 'tariff-by-tarrif'
- Reliance Jio: SIM card, 4G plans, apps and more
- iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus Indian price list released