- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
The Monsoon will be below normal this year and the western India is likely to experience a deficient rainfall, Skymet, a private weather forecasting agency, said today.
The government will entrust water user groups with the management of 99 irrigation projects that are in various stages of development across the country.
India, the world's biggest sugar consumer, had made a similar move in April as two straight droughts in 2014 and 2015 reduced output while demand stayed high.
Government has said there is no scope for India to increase the import duty on apples without further negotiations under the WTO regime.
Edible oils are a common ingredient in Indian cuisine, used in everything from curries to samosas, with soyoil seen as more healthy than palm.
The analysis done by a satellite can easily assess the vegetation cover to field level.
Higher minimum support price (MSP) will increase the availability of pulses and help contain food inflation, Finance Ministry said on Thursday.
- Reliance Jio is offering free data up to 120GB for users who recharge before March 31
- Bharti Airtel sells 10.3% in Infratel for Rs 6,194 crore
- Elon Musk's new start up Neuralink aims to connect thoughts with computers
- Surat: PMGKY scheme witnesses deposits of over Rs 160 crore so far
- Indian Oil to supply fuels to Nepal for five years
News You Can Use
- Five tips to get a good salary hike this year
- India Inc to get 9.5 per cent salary hike this year
- Maruti Suzuki opens online booking for Baleno RS
- Reliance Jio Prime vs Airtel, Vodafone, Idea 4G offers
- Reliance Jio plans to bring 5G internet to your smartphones
- To counter Reliance Jio, Bharti Airtel to offer free data for 12 months