- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
Japanese carmaker Nissan has started it first High Performance Centre (NHPC) in Noida, to meet committed services for its performance cars like the GT-R, the flagship supercar now being retailed at Rs 1.99 crore (ex-showroom Delhi).
Consolidated net revenue in the second quarter of 2016-17 was up 6.94 per cent at Rs 67,000 crore, as against Rs 62,647 crore in the year-ago period.
The decline was approximately 50 per cent in rural India and 25 percent in urban India, Eric Vas said.
All the major auto makers such as Ashok Leyland, Maruti Suzuki, Bajaj Auto and Tata Motors were trading in red on Monday's trade.
The GTI will come with a 1.8-litre TSI engine that makes 189bhp of peak power and 250Nm of peak torque.
- MBAs and BTechs clean drains to become sweepers in Uttar Pradesh
- Boss spent a whopping Rs 3.5 crore to take his employees for a vacation
- A train 2X faster than bullet train is coming to India
- 10 clever ways to save your heard-earned money
- Paris adopts Delhi's odd-even formula to beat worst pollution in a decade
News You Can Use
- 10 financial tips for people in 30s for a stress-free future
- Travel time for 14 premier trains including Rajdhani, Shatabdi reduced
- 11 financial mistakes people in their 30s make to regret later
- Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza to get petrol variant soon
- Reliance Jio: SIM card, 4G plans, apps and more
- iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus Indian price list released