- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
Unlike many luxury car players who are expecting flat to negative sales this year due to the 8-month long ban on high-end diesel models, Tatas-owned Jaguar Land Rover is confident of a big spurt in volumes.
Locally produced at the company's Chennai plant, the new BMW 3 Series Gran Turismo is available in diesel and petrol variants, BMW India said in a statement.
Mercedes-Benz India, the country's largest luxury car manufacturer, expanded its SUV portfolio with the launch of the all-new GLA 220 d 4MATIC 'Activity Edition'.
The cuts amount to about 5 per cent of the company's workforce. The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel reports that about 70 contractors also will be affected.
Renault India is conducting a pre-emptive and voluntary inspection of select 0.8 L variants (800cc) of Kwid that were produced up to May 18, 2016 from October 2015.
- Diwali Sale: Flipkart, Amazon and Snapdeal ready for third round
- Illegal casino busted in Delhi's Sainik Farms; 36 arrested
- Wipro stock tanks 4% after tepid September quarter earnings
- Khadi breaks highest sale record in a day, thanks Modi for his support
- JLR sure to outdo market in sales, eyes over 10% share
- Snapdeal reveals best-selling smartphones during the Unbox Diwali sale
- Apple iPhone 7 Plus Review: Indisputably the best smartphone in the market
- Smartphone batteries emit over 100 toxic gases: Study
- Instagram introduces suicide-prevention tools
- Xiaomi sold 1 million handsets in India in 18 days: Chinese media
News You Can Use
- 10 financial tips for people in 30s for a stress-free future
- Travel time for 14 premier trains including Rajdhani, Shatabdi reduced
- Top 10 fastest cars in the world
- 11 financial mistakes people in their 30s make to regret later
- Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza to get petrol variant soon
- Reliance Jio: SIM card, 4G plans, apps and more