- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
In an effort to rev up the somnolent executive sedan segment, South Korean carmaker Hyundai has introduced the sixth generation of its Elantra sedan in the Indian market at a starting price of Rs 12.99 lakh.
Italian two-wheeler maker Piaggio, manufacturer of Vespa scooters, on Monday launched 150cc-Aprilia SR 150 crossover bike priced at Rs 65,000 (ex-showroom).
The company currently sells the Kwid with an 800cc (0.8L) engine priced between Rs 2.64 lakh and Rs 3.73 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi).
Tata Motors had launched the compact model in April, priced between Rs 3.2 lakh and Rs 5.6 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi).
Czech car maker Skoda is recalling 539 units of its premium sedan Octavia in India to fix faulty manual child lock of two rear doors.
Now, the auto companies or their dealers will be liable to deposit the 1 per cent charge with a government bank to be managed by the Central Pollution Control Board.
Honda Motorcycle and Scooter India Pvt. Ltd (HMSI) is set to give a stylish edge to its 2016 edition of Dream Yuga.
- RBI retains 'too big to fail' tag for SBI, ICICI Bank
- Patanjali becomes 3rd largest FMCG seller at Future Retail
- All about the Surrogacy (Regulation) Bill, that makes renting wombs illegal
- Welspun scandal follows years of plummeting Egyptian cotton output
- 'India poised to become one of world's largest aviation markets'
News You Can Use