- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
At the Auto Expo 2014, Bajaj Auto President-Commercial Vehicles, RC Maheshwari, said: "Two years back, we had showcased the RE60... Today we are ready for commercial production of this vehicle. We are just awaiting government notification."
French car maker Renault made the global launch of its concept car KWID here besides introducing new variants of models Fluence and Duster.
The inaugural day of Auto Expo saw Maruti Suzuki India unveiling two concept models -- sedan Ciaz and crossover SX4 S-Cross.
The first two days of the expo to be held from February 5-11 has been reserved for media and entry for general public will open from February 7.
News You Can Use
- Bullet train fare 1.5 times higher than AC 1st Class
- Jet Airways offers up to 30% discount on foreign routes
- Proposal to ensure air ticket for Rs 2,500 for 1-hr journeys
- Campus hiring: Top 10 traits for potential employees
- Micromax launches Canvas Mega 2 at Rs 7,999
- Myntra to re-launch desktop version from June 1