- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
While the airport project at Sikkim belongs to AAI (Airports Authority of India), the three projects at Durgapur, Gwalior and Karaikal will be developed by private developers. The remaining 14 airports were proposed by respective state governments.
Fliers might soon be able to use voice and video services through Wi-Fi onboard, with the Department of Telecommunications moving a proposal in this regard.
The opinions are divided on the purpose of UDAN. Any cost that airlines bear above Rs 2,500 will be borne by govt.
Sale under the offer starts today and will go on till 24 November, 2016. One can travel between 9 January 2017 and 28 October 2017 under the offer.
This incident prompted the airline carrier to order a probe into the matter and also send a notice to the caterer concerned.
A levy of up to Rs 8,500 per flight to be imposed to subsidise airfares for aam aadmi flights to small cities
- MBAs and BTechs clean drains to become sweepers in Uttar Pradesh
- Boss spent a whopping Rs 3.5 crore to take his employees for a vacation
- A train 2X faster than bullet train is coming to India
- 10 clever ways to save your heard-earned money
- Paris adopts Delhi's odd-even formula to beat worst pollution in a decade
News You Can Use
- 10 financial tips for people in 30s for a stress-free future
- Travel time for 14 premier trains including Rajdhani, Shatabdi reduced
- 11 financial mistakes people in their 30s make to regret later
- Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza to get petrol variant soon
- Reliance Jio: SIM card, 4G plans, apps and more
- iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus Indian price list released