- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
In a move aimed at boosting the regional connectivity across the country, the Union Civil Aviation ministry today said that 43 unused airports would be operationalised within a year.
Zoom Air would start commercial services from February 15 with a flight to Durgapur via Kolkata from New Delhi.
Hyperloop technology by Hyperloop One, which can cut down travel time from Delhi to Mumbai to just an hour, could be taken up by the central government soon.
However, the figures released on Tuesday by Dubai International Airport fall short of an estimate of 85 million passengers authorities had hoped to have.
Bids have been received for as many as 190 routes under the regional air connectivity scheme UDAN, where fares would be capped at Rs 2,500 for one-hour flights.
- Asus Zenfone 3s Max review: Battery Monster
- Nokia's 3310 to make a comeback later this month
- BHIM might be most successful branded software product: MoS
- More devices with rear glass to be introduced this year: John Bayne of Corning Gorilla Glass
- Five things you can do with the Ola app other than booking a cab
News You Can Use
- To counter Reliance Jio, Bharti Airtel to offer free data for 12 months
- How to calculate the EMI on your loan
- Mistakes to avoid while doing tax planning in 2017
- Five things to know about new Suzuki Swift 2017
- Service charge by hotels and restaurants not mandatory
- Here's what you need to know to save taxes in 2017