- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
The winter schedules of the airlines in India comes into effect from last Sunday of October.
Now, you can book tickets till August 26 and travel across 22 cities across India. The travel period under the sale starts from September 15, 2015 to March 31, 2016.
The debt-laden national carrier would borrow $300 million in eight tranches in the current financial year ending March 31, 2016.
The directive is a part of the efforts to ensure efficient fuel management during flights.
According to the Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA), carriers should avoid additional fuel burn on account of unwanted extra weight.
News You Can Use
- File your income tax returns before August 31
- Now, 55,000 buyers can occupy their Noida flats soon
- Vistara enters fare war, offers free ticket with every purchase
- Bharti Airtel slashes broadband plan prices by 30%
- China devalues yuan: All you need to know
- Yamaha launches sports bike 'YZF-R3' at Rs 3.25 lakh