- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
Prime Minister Narendra Modi has cleared a proposal worth around `8,000 crore for acquiring 32 made in India ALH Dhruv helicopters to be built by the Hindustan Aeronautics Limited.
India has become the third largest aviation market in terms of domestic passenger traffic, beating Japan, an industry report has said.
Budget carrier IndiGo on Tuesday added Sharjah as its sixth international destination with daily non-stop flights from Kozhikode and Thiruvananthapuram in Kerala.
The Gurgaon-based airline is offering its promotional fare of Rs 999 on the Guwahati-Bagdogra route. The fares are all inclusive and one-way.
Air India is said to have the world's largest percentage of woman pilots.
Commercial vehicles will now have to pay a fee of Rs 150 every time they enter the arrival area of the Delhi airport's domestic terminal.
You can check your e-mails, use social media and even browse the internet when you fly domestically on Air India after July this year.
The Government on Thursday ruled out any proposal seeking to convert a part of Air India's long-term borrowings into equity or privatising the airline.
- Bharti Airtel sells 10.3% in Infratel for Rs 6,194 crore
- Elon Musk's new start up Neuralink aims to connect thoughts with computers
- Surat: PMGKY scheme witnesses deposits of over Rs 160 crore so far
- Indian Oil to supply fuels to Nepal for five years
- Buffalo meat exports at over Rs 21,000 cr in 10 months in FY17
News You Can Use
- Five tips to get a good salary hike this year
- India Inc to get 9.5 per cent salary hike this year
- Maruti Suzuki opens online booking for Baleno RS
- Reliance Jio Prime vs Airtel, Vodafone, Idea 4G offers
- Reliance Jio plans to bring 5G internet to your smartphones
- To counter Reliance Jio, Bharti Airtel to offer free data for 12 months