- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
After the proposed revised charges come into effect from coming Monday, the government-run carrier would deduct as much as Rs 2,000 in case of "no-show" by a passenger at the time of a domestic flight departure, sources said.
Discounted fare is available on journey from select routes to Delhi, the airline said on its website.
Jet Airways is looking at expanding operations to Hong Kong and the move will help boost business and tourism in both the countries, the airline said on Thursday.
ATF price in Delhi was reduced by Rs 4,765.5 per kilolitre (kl) or 11.94 per cent to Rs 35,126.82 per kilolitre, oil companies announced.
One-way base fare on domestic routes starts at Rs 826 and international sector one-way base fare starts at Rs 3,026.
News You Can Use
- Air India hikes domestic ticket cancellation charges by Rs 500
- Odd-even scheme returns to Delhi in April: Kejriwal
- Govt to provide housing in less than Rs 5 lakh: Gadkari
- Govt to link savings deposit terms to market rates
- Railways' make in India: A look at 24-coach train features
- Netflix launches in India, plans start at Rs 500