- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
A major mishap was averted at the Indira Gandhi International Airport in New Delhi on Wednesday when Delhi-bound Jet Airways flight suffered from a nosewheel malfunction after landing.
IT major Wipro has been tasked with developing a blueprint for Aadhaar-based biometric access to flyers at all airports across India.
SpiceJet today said it has partnered with HSBC India to provide a platform for passengers to make payments through mobile phones.
The summer schedule is from March 26 to October 28.
The incoming IndiGo aircraft aborted landing at the last minute and took off again.
For flights less than 500 Km or one hour, 50 per cent of seats on every flight will cost Rs 2500 per seat under the UDAN scheme.
India has become the third largest aviation market in terms of domestic passenger traffic, beating Japan, an industry report has said.
- Govt aims 40 per cent sown area under insurance cover in 2017-18
- Success rate among Indian start-ups is good: IT expert
- PMO ask depts to provide enabling framework to attract FDI
- Pass on cost reduction from GST to consumers: Min to industry
- Thailand expects to host 12 lakh tourists from India in 2017
- This RBI-certified app lets you book alcohol online
- Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+: Top 5 features we like about Samsung's latest and greatest
- Google plans to introduce ad-blocking feature in Chrome browser on smartphones and desktops
- Apple may start 'trial assembly' in Karnataka by next month
- Amazon launches New Fire TV Stick for Rs 3,999
News You Can Use
- Soon, Provident Fund withdrawal claims can be settled through your smartphones
- Petrol, diesel prices to change daily: How will it affect you
- Securing your data on mobile phones
- SBI hikes minimum balance for savings a/c, other charges
- NEFT transactions to become faster: Here's all you need to know
- Delhi Metro to sell 550 flats; applications open in May