- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
Budget carrier IndiGo on Tuesday added Sharjah as its sixth international destination with daily non-stop flights from Kozhikode and Thiruvananthapuram in Kerala.
The Gurgaon-based airline is offering its promotional fare of Rs 999 on the Guwahati-Bagdogra route. The fares are all inclusive and one-way.
Air India is said to have the world's largest percentage of woman pilots.
In India, Pratt & Whitney's has supplied its PW1100G engines to commercial airlines, including IndiGo and GoAir.
You can check your e-mails, use social media and even browse the internet when you fly domestically on Air India after July this year.
The Government on Thursday ruled out any proposal seeking to convert a part of Air India's long-term borrowings into equity or privatising the airline.
Vijay Mallya, the embattled businessman who is in the UK, today said faulty engines were one of the factors for the collapse of Kingfisher Airlines.
- Hit by falling revenue, Twitter may collect subscription fees from premium users
- Uber reviews leasing scheme as driver incomes drop in India
- Bharti Airtel gains in early trade on deal to buy Tikona's 4G business
- CIC orders probe into Haryana clerk exams after RTI exposes more than 50 suspected fake examinees
- Market Live: Nifty rises above 9,100; Bank of India, ICICI Bank gain
News You Can Use
- Five tips to get a good salary hike this year
- India Inc to get 9.5 per cent salary hike this year
- Maruti Suzuki opens online booking for Baleno RS
- Reliance Jio Prime vs Airtel, Vodafone, Idea 4G offers
- Reliance Jio plans to bring 5G internet to your smartphones
- To counter Reliance Jio, Bharti Airtel to offer free data for 12 months