- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
The HSBC India Services Business Activity Index, which tracks changes in activity at Indian services companies on a month-by-month basis, stood at 51.1 in December
The HSBC Services Purchasing Managers' Index, compiled by Markit, rose to 50.2 in May from 48.5 in April, the first rise above the 50-mark since June last year.
Revenues for the reported quarter stood at $507.7 million, up 14.7 per cent from $442.7 million in October-December 2011.
Bain will buy the stake from General Atlantic and Oak Hill Capital. After the deal closes, General Atlantic and Oak Hill will each own 5 per cent stake in Genpact.
The recent health insurance bill passed by the Obama administration in the US could herald untold opportunities for Indian IT and BPO firms.
Priced between Rs 4.12 lakh and Rs 6.13 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi), Honda Cars India launched new variants of its small car Brio.
BPO firm Genpact says it has acquired Jawood, a business services provider to healthcare payer industry, for an undisclosed amount.
Revenues in the reported quarter stood at $467.6 million, up 17.6 per cent from $397.6 million in the second quarter of 2011.
- Microsoft to launch Skype with Aadhaar seeding for banking
- Google India is the best company to work for, says BT-PeopleStrong survey
- India Inc to see single-digit rise in salaries this year
- HP expands gaming portfolio with Omen range of notebooks and desktops
- Unbelievable! SBI ATM dispenses fake Rs 2000 notes
News You Can Use
- To counter Reliance Jio, Bharti Airtel to offer free data for 12 months
- How to calculate the EMI on your loan
- Mistakes to avoid while doing tax planning in 2017
- Five things to know about new Suzuki Swift 2017
- Service charge by hotels and restaurants not mandatory
- Here's what you need to know to save taxes in 2017