- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
The HSBC India Services Business Activity Index, which tracks changes in activity at Indian services companies on a month-by-month basis, stood at 51.1 in December
The HSBC Services Purchasing Managers' Index, compiled by Markit, rose to 50.2 in May from 48.5 in April, the first rise above the 50-mark since June last year.
Revenues for the reported quarter stood at $507.7 million, up 14.7 per cent from $442.7 million in October-December 2011.
Bain will buy the stake from General Atlantic and Oak Hill Capital. After the deal closes, General Atlantic and Oak Hill will each own 5 per cent stake in Genpact.
The recent health insurance bill passed by the Obama administration in the US could herald untold opportunities for Indian IT and BPO firms.
Priced between Rs 4.12 lakh and Rs 6.13 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi), Honda Cars India launched new variants of its small car Brio.
BPO firm Genpact says it has acquired Jawood, a business services provider to healthcare payer industry, for an undisclosed amount.
Revenues in the reported quarter stood at $467.6 million, up 17.6 per cent from $397.6 million in the second quarter of 2011.
- Bharti Airtel sells 10.3% in Infratel for Rs 6,194 crore
- Elon Musk's new start up Neuralink aims to connect thoughts with computers
- Surat: PMGKY scheme witnesses deposits of over Rs 160 crore so far
- Indian Oil to supply fuels to Nepal for five years
- Buffalo meat exports at over Rs 21,000 cr in 10 months in FY17
News You Can Use
- Five tips to get a good salary hike this year
- India Inc to get 9.5 per cent salary hike this year
- Maruti Suzuki opens online booking for Baleno RS
- Reliance Jio Prime vs Airtel, Vodafone, Idea 4G offers
- Reliance Jio plans to bring 5G internet to your smartphones
- To counter Reliance Jio, Bharti Airtel to offer free data for 12 months