- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
Ministry of New and Renewable Energy has invited stakeholders next week for consultation to firm up norms for auction of 1,000 MW grid connected wind power capacity.
According to the statement, total income has decreased from Rs 3,139.03 crore to Rs 2,631.71 crore in the quarter ended June 30.
Brent crude oil was down 50 cents at $42.97 a barrel by 1010 GMT, after touching $42.88, its lowest since April 20. US light crude was down 20 cents at $41.72.
"We are preparing a road map for 100 mw Concentrated Solar Thermal (CST) capacity for the next five years in India," UNIDO s National Project Manager Anil Misra said.
The MoU was signed between WBERC Secretary J C Chakraborty and KEPCO GM Moon Taeok, in presence of state power minister Shobhandeb Chatterjee.
- All about the Surrogacy (Regulation) Bill, that makes renting wombs illegal
- Welspun scandal follows years of plummeting Egyptian cotton output
- 'India poised to become one of world's largest aviation markets'
- Here is why Monsanto India shares dropped 2% in trade today
- Monsanto pulls new GM cotton seed from India in protest
News You Can Use