- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
India has become a net exporter of electricity for the first time, the power ministry said on Wednesday, adding that upcoming cross-border transmission lines with neighbouring countries such as Nepal, Bangladesh and Myanmar will only increase sales.
Natural gas price in India is likely to be hiked by 8 per cent from April 1 driven by an increase in rates in reference markets including US Henry Hub.
India's largest LNG importer Petronet has signed an agreement to set up a USD 950 million liquefied natural gas import project in Bangldesh.
Union Railway Minister Suresh Prabhu today said his Ministry has drawn up an action plan to save energy worth Rs 41,000 crore over the next ten years.
US West Texas Intermediate (WTI) crude oil futures were trading at $50.87 per barrel at 0235 GMT, down 17 cents from their last settlement.
Monday's gains take the rally since the agreement was struck on Wednesday to 18 percent for Brent, the highest in almost eight years, and 15 percent for US crude.
- Govt aims 40 per cent sown area under insurance cover in 2017-18
- Success rate among Indian start-ups is good: IT expert
- PMO ask depts to provide enabling framework to attract FDI
- Pass on cost reduction from GST to consumers: Min to industry
- Thailand expects to host 12 lakh tourists from India in 2017
- This RBI-certified app lets you book alcohol online
- Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+: Top 5 features we like about Samsung's latest and greatest
- Google plans to introduce ad-blocking feature in Chrome browser on smartphones and desktops
- Apple may start 'trial assembly' in Karnataka by next month
- Amazon launches New Fire TV Stick for Rs 3,999
News You Can Use
- Soon, Provident Fund withdrawal claims can be settled through your smartphones
- Petrol, diesel prices to change daily: How will it affect you
- Securing your data on mobile phones
- SBI hikes minimum balance for savings a/c, other charges
- NEFT transactions to become faster: Here's all you need to know
- Delhi Metro to sell 550 flats; applications open in May