- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
ONGC Videsh Ltd, the overseas investment arm of the state explorer, signed agreements in Moscow to buy stake in the oil field in East Siberia for $1.35 bn.
Called 'Sahaj', the scheme can be availed of at the government's MyLPG.in portal, accessible via phones, tablets or desktops.
It will start from Raxaul, Bihar, to Amlekhgunj, Nepal, to supply petrol, diesel and jet fuel to the land-locked Himalayan Kingdom.
Softbank, Foxconn and Bharti Enterprises have already pledged to invest about $20 billion in solar projects in the country.
Brent and US crude finished around 8 per cent lower on Tuesday to end a 25-per cent three-session surge, the largest three-day gain since 1990.
Both Brent and US crude prices dropped nearly $2 a barrel shortly after trading in Brent started on Tuesday before recovering later in the session.
Abu Dhabi currently provides 9 per cent of the country's energy needs, which also happens to be the world's fourth biggest oil consumer.
News You Can Use
- Last date for filing I-T returns extended till Sep 7: Your checklist
- Now, 55,000 buyers can occupy their Noida flats soon
- Vistara enters fare war, offers free ticket with every purchase
- Bharti Airtel slashes broadband plan prices by 30%
- China devalues yuan: All you need to know
- Yamaha launches sports bike 'YZF-R3' at Rs 3.25 lakh