- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
The ministry has communicated to the states that from now on, 1 per cent of the civil work cost should be added separately while arriving at the total project cost (TPC) of National Highways.
The Myawaddy-Thinggan Nyenaung-Kawkareik section of Asian Highway No. 1, linking India to Thailand via Myanmar, has been put into service.
The man PM Narendra Modi has tasked with launching a China-style infrastructure boom promises to add two percentage points to India's economic growth in two years.
The government deferred the auction of Chitarpur coal mine in Jharkhand because of a court case, which was scheduled to start on Wednesday.
News You Can Use
- Last date for filing I-T returns extended till Sep 7: Your checklist
- Now, 55,000 buyers can occupy their Noida flats soon
- Vistara enters fare war, offers free ticket with every purchase
- Bharti Airtel slashes broadband plan prices by 30%
- China devalues yuan: All you need to know
- Yamaha launches sports bike 'YZF-R3' at Rs 3.25 lakh