- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
It had posted a net profit of Rs 347.25 crore in the October-December quarter of 2014-15.
USFDA carried out inspections at manufacturing units situated at Ratlam (Madhya Pradesh), SEZ Indore (Pithampur) and Piparia (Silvassa).
UK Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency has conducted a good manufacturing practice inspection of the company's plant at Goa.
In absolute terms, Indian companies could get only 13 first-time generic approvals out of 88 approvals in 2015, whereas the same was 21 out of 96 last year.
There is pressure by some sections within the US to downgrade India from 'watch list' to 'Priority foreign country'.
Swiss drug major Novartis had closed the transfer of the animal health business to US-based Eli Lilly globally in January last year.
While a total of 106 medicines have been added, 70 medicines have been deleted to finalise the new list.
News You Can Use
- Air India hikes domestic ticket cancellation charges by Rs 500
- Odd-even scheme returns to Delhi in April: Kejriwal
- Govt to provide housing in less than Rs 5 lakh: Gadkari
- Govt to link savings deposit terms to market rates
- Railways' make in India: A look at 24-coach train features
- Netflix launches in India, plans start at Rs 500