- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
State Bank of India (SBI), the nation's biggest lender by assets, will gain $120 billion in assets following its merger with associate banks and Bharatiya Mahila Bank, the lender said in a statement on Saturday.
State-run miner Coal India on Monday said it acheived a production of 52.86 million tonnes coal in January, lower than the target of 56.18 MT for the month.
Hindustan Petroleum (HPCL) shares climbed nearly 6 per cent after the company swung back into black with a Rs 1,042.26 crore profit for the December quarter.
Net profit came in at Rs 3,262.5 crore in the same quarter of the previous fiscal, Coal India (CIL) said in a filing to BSE.
The Cabinet had last week approved 10% stake sale in Coal India. As many as seven merchant bankers had bid for managing the disinvestment of CIL.
News You Can Use
- Aviation authority says no to clicking pictures near aircraft
- What to do to if you own a Samsung Galaxy Note 7
- Pre-booking for iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus begins in India
- BSNL all set to match Reliance Jio 'tariff-by-tarrif'
- Reliance Jio: SIM card, 4G plans, apps and more
- iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus Indian price list released