- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
Search engine giant Google has paid Sanmay Ved, the man who owned Google.com for a minute, $6,006.13 (about Rs 4.07 lakh) and later doubled the amount when he donated his reward to charity.
Social networking giant Facebook has launched Sports Stadium -- a dedicated place to experience sports in real time with your friends and the world.
According to an interesting research, the average number of real close friends people have on the social networking site is less than 200.
The World Bank has said net neutrality should ensure greatest possible internet access to users and not undermine their fundamental rights and freedoms.
News You Can Use
- Railways' make in India: A look at 24-coach train features
- Netflix launches in India, plans start at Rs 500
- Vodafone's 4G services in Delhi, Mumbai by March
- Maruti releases first sketch of its compact SUV Vitara Breeza
- Supreme Court extends ban on 2000cc diesel cars
- Delhi-Agra train fare less than a kg of apples