- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
Apple has acquired a new machine-learning company, Tuplejump, based in India/US.
Vacations are meant for switching off from the internet and the rest of the world to relax, but not for Indians!
The one-time trendsetter is struggling to remain relevant, leaving it with 320 million monthly users - roughly one-fifth the size of Facebook.
TRAI said that Internet service providers would not be allowed to discriminate on pricing of data access for different web services.
Facebook had met with severe criticism for its programme, which aimed at providing basic Internet access to people in partnership with telecom operators.
Facebook's Free Basics plan came in from major criticism from experts who alleged that it curbed one's freedom to access the internet of their choice.
News You Can Use
- Aviation authority says no to clicking pictures near aircraft
- What to do to if you own a Samsung Galaxy Note 7
- Pre-booking for iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus begins in India
- BSNL all set to match Reliance Jio 'tariff-by-tarrif'
- Reliance Jio: SIM card, 4G plans, apps and more
- iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus Indian price list released