- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
Chief executive of Tesla and SpaceX, Elon Musk, has now launched a new venture that could take humans one step closer to merging with computers.
The government had mandated that all mobile phones in the country will be sold with panic button feature with the deadline now set for February 28.
The legend of Nokia 3310 is back and it also announces the grand comeback of the Nokia brand in the feature phone segment.
The company has priced the gaming laptop at Rs 79,990, while the desktop is available at a price of Rs 1,39,990.
The app has been developed at the company's Hyderabad R & D Centre.
- Bharti Airtel sells 10.3% in Infratel for Rs 6,194 crore
- Elon Musk's new start up Neuralink aims to connect thoughts with computers
- Surat: PMGKY scheme witnesses deposits of over Rs 160 crore so far
- Indian Oil to supply fuels to Nepal for five years
- Buffalo meat exports at over Rs 21,000 cr in 10 months in FY17
News You Can Use
- Five tips to get a good salary hike this year
- India Inc to get 9.5 per cent salary hike this year
- Maruti Suzuki opens online booking for Baleno RS
- Reliance Jio Prime vs Airtel, Vodafone, Idea 4G offers
- Reliance Jio plans to bring 5G internet to your smartphones
- To counter Reliance Jio, Bharti Airtel to offer free data for 12 months