- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
The government had mandated that all mobile phones in the country will be sold with panic button feature with the deadline now set for February 28.
The company will soon launch its own line of chipsets, something that only three manufacturers have been able to accomplish so far - Huawei, Samsung and Apple.
The device was launched last Thursday and is expected to replace one of Xiaomi's best-selling device, Redmi Note 3.
Xiaomi conducted the launch event of Redmi Note 4 in New Delhi today where it launched the new Redmi Note 4.
Focusing on home entertainment, Bose has announced the launch of SoundTouch 300 SoundBar and Lifestyle 650 and LifeStyle 600 home entertainment systems.
Xiaomi launched its new line of televisions during its debut at the ongoing CES in Las Vegas.
Thousands of Reliance Digital Stores and select partner premises in India will appear as 'PokeStops' or 'Gyms' in the Pokemon GO game beginning Wednesday.
The app has been developed at the company's Hyderabad R & D Centre.
Xiaomi on Thursday announced the launch of Redmi Note 4, successor to last year's best selling smartphone Redmi Note 3.
Recent tweets from the official Twitter account of Xiaomi have cleared that the new phone will exclusively be offered on Flipkart.
Redmi Note 4 was launched in China in August last year. Xiaomi has already sent out invites for a "2017 Mi Product Launch" on January 19.
- Govt warns banks over non-acceptance of PMGKY tax
- China made the mistake of ignoring India's high-tech talent: Beijing media
- SPARC gets income tax demand notice for Rs 32.87 cr
- Despite falling sales, Honda eyes new plant in Gujarat
- Cipla bets on respiratory, oncology and HIV segments in Brazil and China
News You Can Use
- To counter Reliance Jio, Bharti Airtel to offer free data for 12 months
- How to calculate the EMI on your loan
- Mistakes to avoid while doing tax planning in 2017
- Five things to know about new Suzuki Swift 2017
- Service charge by hotels and restaurants not mandatory
- Here's what you need to know to save taxes in 2017