- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
Japan Display Inc Chief Executive Mitsuru Homma on Thursday said the screen maker's "biggest client", widely understood to refer to Apple Inc, is increasing orders.
The change marks the most noticeable redesign since Google dropped an exclamation point that appeared after its name until May 1999.
The new features mean Instagram users can share pictures directly with one friend or a group of people and send back text responses or pictures.
Earlier constrained by the square format, the photo sharing social media app has now allowed users to post landscape and portrait photos.
Apple is widely expected to unveil the iPhone 6S and the iPhone 6 Plus S. Typically, the company launches upgraded versions to existing phones under the "S" range.
Facebook has introduced several functions inside Messenger, which boasts more than 700 million users, to transform it into a standalone platform.
The phone is powered by a 1.3-GHz Quad-Core, 64 Bit processor. its has 2 GB RAM and 16 GB ROM.
The company is looking to move into the original programming business to compete with video streaming companies such as Netflix Inc
The users can add one of six filters, crop it and add text or stickers to their photo.
Currently, 11 Indian machines are on the list of the world's 500 most powerful supercomputers, including two in the top 100.
According to the social media giant, on Monday, August 24, 1 in 7 people on Earth used Facebook to connect with their friends and family.
- Now, foreign investors can invest up to 40% in Ashok Leyland
- Over Rs 1 lakh crore proposals in electronics manufacturing: Govt
- Chelsea football club signs on Wipro as its digital partner
- New base rate norm to hit banks' profit by Rs 20,000 cr: Crisil
- Mercedes to launch AMG GT later this year at Rs 3 crore
News You Can Use
- Last date for filing I-T returns extended till Sep 7: Your checklist
- Now, 55,000 buyers can occupy their Noida flats soon
- Vistara enters fare war, offers free ticket with every purchase
- Bharti Airtel slashes broadband plan prices by 30%
- China devalues yuan: All you need to know
- Yamaha launches sports bike 'YZF-R3' at Rs 3.25 lakh