- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
Internet search giant Google on Monday dedicated a doodle to Russian chemist Dmitri Mendeleev on his 182nd birth anniversary.
Chinese mobile handset firm Oppo said it will invest Rs 100 crore to start its own manufacturing unit in India by August this year.
The slowdown comes as Wall Street analysts worry the company does not have another blockbuster product to replace the iPhone.
Apple has previously said that individual data from its supply chain was not an accurate reflection of its outlook.
The feature was rolled out in the US on January 28, 2016 and would be extended to other countries in the coming weeks, MIT Technology Review reported.
The feature will work with web links, profiles, Facebook Pages, Facebook Groups, Facebook Events, photos, profile pictures and cover photos.
News You Can Use
- Railways' make in India: A look at 24-coach train features
- Netflix launches in India, plans start at Rs 500
- Vodafone's 4G services in Delhi, Mumbai by March
- Maruti releases first sketch of its compact SUV Vitara Breeza
- Supreme Court extends ban on 2000cc diesel cars
- Delhi-Agra train fare less than a kg of apples