- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
There may finally be something to cheer as a new RBI-certified mobile wallet app called HipBar allows liquor buyers to reserve the bottle of their choice that can be redeemed at restaurants.
The Samsung Galaxy On Nxt is priced at Rs 15,490, Rs 3,000 less from its original price. Users can avail of up to Rs 14,500 discount on exchange.
The wearable market in India saw a shipment of 2.5 million devices in 2016, per the latest numbers revealed by the International Data Corporation (IDC).
The app has been updated for all android devices running the latest version of WhatsApp.
Paytm, India's largest mobile wallet app with more than 200 million users, has come up with a new level of security system for its users: Wallet Insurance.
Apple is cutting prices on two iPad models, but the company held back on updating its higher-end iPad Pro tablets.
The nature of blue collar, at times, even white collar employment could undergo a tectonic shift going ahead.
- Govt aims 40 per cent sown area under insurance cover in 2017-18
- Success rate among Indian start-ups is good: IT expert
- PMO ask depts to provide enabling framework to attract FDI
- Pass on cost reduction from GST to consumers: Min to industry
- Thailand expects to host 12 lakh tourists from India in 2017
- This RBI-certified app lets you book alcohol online
- Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+: Top 5 features we like about Samsung's latest and greatest
- Google plans to introduce ad-blocking feature in Chrome browser on smartphones and desktops
- Apple may start 'trial assembly' in Karnataka by next month
- Amazon launches New Fire TV Stick for Rs 3,999
News You Can Use
- Soon, Provident Fund withdrawal claims can be settled through your smartphones
- Petrol, diesel prices to change daily: How will it affect you
- Securing your data on mobile phones
- SBI hikes minimum balance for savings a/c, other charges
- NEFT transactions to become faster: Here's all you need to know
- Delhi Metro to sell 550 flats; applications open in May