- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
Brian Acton, co-founder of popular messaging app WhatsApp, called on IT Minister Ravi Shankar Prasad to discuss ways in which the company can contribute to Indias vision for digital commerce.
OPPO, Huawei, and Vivo lead other smartphone brands in China in 2016, latest International Data Corporation (IDC) Quarterly Mobile Phone Tracker report said.
Users will be able to post photos or videos as status updates.
In face of serious competition from Uber, the company has been constantly re-inventing itself and strategizing new avenues to stay relevant.
Hyperloop technology by Hyperloop One, which can cut down travel time from Delhi to Mumbai to just an hour, could be taken up by the central government soon.
Lancaster University has revealed that complex patterns are extremely vulnerable and can be cracked within five attempts.
News You Can Use
- To counter Reliance Jio, Bharti Airtel to offer free data for 12 months
- How to calculate the EMI on your loan
- Mistakes to avoid while doing tax planning in 2017
- Five things to know about new Suzuki Swift 2017
- Service charge by hotels and restaurants not mandatory
- Here's what you need to know to save taxes in 2017