- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
After being aggressive in the entry-level segment and gaining market share, Lenovo has managed to rise to be the No. 2 smartphone brand by value in India with 9.1 per cent market share.
Asus has done a superb job with the design of the Zenfone 3. To some extent, it has managed to copy the looks of the Samsung Galaxy S7.
Kids these days are well versed with gadgets and YouTube is their favorite place to watch content.
The overall performance of the device is pretty decent. It is powered by MediaTek MT6753 processor paired with 3 GB of RAM and 32 GB onboard storage.
LeEco Bluetooth speaker comes in a neatly-packed plain box and the first thing that caught my attention was the LeTV branding on the top of the speaker.
- MBAs and BTechs clean drains to become sweepers in Uttar Pradesh
- Boss spent a whopping Rs 3.5 crore to take his employees for a vacation
- A train 2X faster than bullet train is coming to India
- 10 clever ways to save your heard-earned money
- Paris adopts Delhi's odd-even formula to beat worst pollution in a decade
News You Can Use
- 10 financial tips for people in 30s for a stress-free future
- Travel time for 14 premier trains including Rajdhani, Shatabdi reduced
- 11 financial mistakes people in their 30s make to regret later
- Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza to get petrol variant soon
- Reliance Jio: SIM card, 4G plans, apps and more
- iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus Indian price list released