- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
The smartphone ships with a 5.5 inch IPS LCD display that is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 3.
OnePlus has introduced its 10,000mAh power bank in the Indian market at a competitive price of Rs 1,399.
For a Rs 6,999 smartphone, Yuphoria has a decent built. The front is dominated with a 5-inch touch display with 720x1280p display.
There is a 13 MP camera at the rear and a 5MP in the front. The camera interface is neat and simple and offers some professional modes too.
At 6.9 mm and 144gm, it's marginally thinner and lighter than the Z3 but the screen is the same as Z3's at 5.2inch with Full HD (1080x1920 pixel) resolution.
Available exclusively on Amazon India, the Z9 Mini is the first offering from Nubia in India.
The Micromax Canvas Spark has a good built and feels good to hold. The company has packed in a 4.7inch display with 960x540 pixel resolution with good viewing angles.
The Clean Air Glo has a compact size and is affordable at Rs 1,390 but works well in small areas only.
News You Can Use
- Last date for filing I-T returns extended till Sep 7: Your checklist
- Now, 55,000 buyers can occupy their Noida flats soon
- Vistara enters fare war, offers free ticket with every purchase
- Bharti Airtel slashes broadband plan prices by 30%
- China devalues yuan: All you need to know
- Yamaha launches sports bike 'YZF-R3' at Rs 3.25 lakh