- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
I want to purchase a laptop with decent features for rough use. I am a website administrator and battery life is important as I have to be online throughout the day.
There are technological problems that have become a part of our lives and we have adjusted to live with these, but some of them can be solved within minutes.
You no longer need to invest on a standalone navigation device for your car, some of these smartphone apps will do.
For regular users, at least 12 mega pixels, 1080p Full HD video and a 10x zoom can be considered good features.
We list the best smartphones in the market today in different categories -
The innovative uses the tablet is being put to are mind boggling.
Gadgets & Gizmos gives you the specs of top smartphones in different categories -
Today there are multitudes of add-ons of various kinds that deal with utilities as diverse as gaming, news and entertainment.
The best gadgets in the market as ranked by Gadgets & Gizmos -
Till a year ago most purchases of all-in-ones were influenced by space constraints. Now, however, the all-in-one has become a complete PC.
Downloadable from the Google Play Store, the application at the moment works only on a few selected devices.
- Govt warns banks over non-acceptance of PMGKY tax
- Abnormal share price rise: Bourses go for graded surveillance
- FDI inflow zooms 18% to $46 billion in 2016: DIPP
- D-Mart owner Avenue Supermarts' Rs 1,870 cr IPO to be out on 8 March
- China made the mistake of ignoring India's high-tech talent: Beijing media
News You Can Use
- To counter Reliance Jio, Bharti Airtel to offer free data for 12 months
- How to calculate the EMI on your loan
- Mistakes to avoid while doing tax planning in 2017
- Five things to know about new Suzuki Swift 2017
- Service charge by hotels and restaurants not mandatory
- Here's what you need to know to save taxes in 2017