- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
Brian Acton, co-founder of popular messaging app WhatsApp, called on IT Minister Ravi Shankar Prasad to discuss ways in which the company can contribute to Indias vision for digital commerce.
The incidents have shown a terrible impact on the company's image and it also lost a huge amount in shares.
The Home Ministry has been conducting workshops for the past two months at various centers to study the best police practices and implement them across India.
Both the consoles, Microsoft's Xbox One and Sony's PlayStation 4, have been in demand and have sold more than a million units each.
Facebook Messenger has rolled out a new update that will enable users to use chatbots to pay without leaving the application.
E-tailers spent a whopping Rs 1,000 crore on ads last year, but this year it is all about one-upmanship.
Apart from the latest consoles and the cool, relaxing couch, there are a lot of things that should be on your gamer's room list.
While some tech giants are focusing on fitness bands, others are launching smartwatches as the market for wearable devices is swelling up.
With every gadget becoming smart, you now need a portable WiFi device in your pocket all the time.
- SpaceX to send first paying tourists around moon next year
- Paytm E-Commerce launches new online marketplace app, Paytm Mall
- Blast from the past: Nokia 3310 revived with monster of a battery and more features
- Look who's back! Nokia 3310 makes a comeback with better,bigger version
- WhatsApp keen to plug into India's digital commerce play
News You Can Use
- To counter Reliance Jio, Bharti Airtel to offer free data for 12 months
- How to calculate the EMI on your loan
- Mistakes to avoid while doing tax planning in 2017
- Five things to know about new Suzuki Swift 2017
- Service charge by hotels and restaurants not mandatory
- Here's what you need to know to save taxes in 2017