- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
A report by the National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) has showed that these downloads are not translating to actual cash transactions.
The incidents have shown a terrible impact on the company's image and it also lost a huge amount in shares.
The Home Ministry has been conducting workshops for the past two months at various centers to study the best police practices and implement them across India.
Facebook Messenger has rolled out a new update that will enable users to use chatbots to pay without leaving the application.
E-tailers spent a whopping Rs 1,000 crore on ads last year, but this year it is all about one-upmanship.
Apart from the latest consoles and the cool, relaxing couch, there are a lot of things that should be on your gamer's room list.
While some tech giants are focusing on fitness bands, others are launching smartwatches as the market for wearable devices is swelling up.
- Flipkart changes return policy again; 'All sales are final' text removed from website
- Taxpayers 'virtually' have to file only one return under GST: Revenue Secy
- Tata Communications appoints Renuka Ramnath as chairperson
- Here's the full list of 15 holidays cancelled by UP on birth, death anniversaries
- Asian stocks hover near two-year highs on US optimism, euro steady
- Google's new neural machine translation can translate English to Bengali, Marathi, Tamil
- LG G6 is up for grabs on Amazon with cashbacks up to Rs 10,000
- LG launches G6 in India priced at Rs 51,990
- Nokia 3310 to be available in European countries from April 28; when will it launch in India?
- Samsung Galaxy S8's competition LG G6 to launch in India today: Features, availability, pricing
News You Can Use
- Soon, Provident Fund withdrawal claims can be settled through your smartphones
- Petrol, diesel prices to change daily: How will it affect you
- Securing your data on mobile phones
- SBI hikes minimum balance for savings a/c, other charges
- NEFT transactions to become faster: Here's all you need to know
- Delhi Metro to sell 550 flats; applications open in May