- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
A day after domestic consumer durables major Havells announced its proposed acquisition of Lloyd consumer durables division for Rs 1600 crore, share prices of both companies fell at the Bombay Stock Exchange.
Tata Teleservices and Reliance Communications' share saw a hike of at least 10 per cent on Monday amidst news of the merger talks between the two.
India's snacks market, which has long been dominated by potato chips now faces stiff competition from Haldiram's traditional offerings for the Indian palate.
CK Birla Group has also entered into an agreement with the French company to roll out its cars in India, in a proposed Rs 700 crore joint venture.
While share buybacks in itself isn't anything new, this is not a common phenomenon in the till recently fast growing IT services sector.
- After Apple and Samsung, Xiaomi to manufacture its own chipsets
- Asus Zenfone 3s Max review: Battery Monster
- Nokia's 3310 to make a comeback later this month
- BHIM might be most successful branded software product: MoS
- More devices with rear glass to be introduced this year: John Bayne of Corning Gorilla Glass
News You Can Use
- To counter Reliance Jio, Bharti Airtel to offer free data for 12 months
- How to calculate the EMI on your loan
- Mistakes to avoid while doing tax planning in 2017
- Five things to know about new Suzuki Swift 2017
- Service charge by hotels and restaurants not mandatory
- Here's what you need to know to save taxes in 2017