- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
Prime Minister Narendra Modi will address all 13 BJP chief ministers this evening and he is likely to ask them to focus on the agenda of "good governance and development".
IT companies are also bracing up for curbs on worker visa norms by various countries like the US and Australia.
It is that time of the year when many of you would be giving your investment declarations for the year to your employer.
About 350 million people come to fuel stations every day, it said. Annually, 25 billion rupees worth of transactions takes place at fuel stations.
In the merged entity, Vodafone will hold 50 per cent stake, while Aditya Birla Group hold 21 per cent.
The agricultural loans of the farmers of Uttar Pradesh have just been waived off. The farmers in Maharashtra too are agitating, demanding a similar waiver.
Over four crore subscribers of the Employees Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) will get 8.65 per cent rate of interest for 2016-17 in their accounts soon.
- Govt aims 40 per cent sown area under insurance cover in 2017-18
- Success rate among Indian start-ups is good: IT expert
- PMO ask depts to provide enabling framework to attract FDI
- Pass on cost reduction from GST to consumers: Min to industry
- Thailand expects to host 12 lakh tourists from India in 2017
- This RBI-certified app lets you book alcohol online
- Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+: Top 5 features we like about Samsung's latest and greatest
- Google plans to introduce ad-blocking feature in Chrome browser on smartphones and desktops
- Apple may start 'trial assembly' in Karnataka by next month
- Amazon launches New Fire TV Stick for Rs 3,999
News You Can Use
- Soon, Provident Fund withdrawal claims can be settled through your smartphones
- Petrol, diesel prices to change daily: How will it affect you
- Securing your data on mobile phones
- SBI hikes minimum balance for savings a/c, other charges
- NEFT transactions to become faster: Here's all you need to know
- Delhi Metro to sell 550 flats; applications open in May