- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
Transition blues hound informal sector and small taxpayers, as IT dependence, unclear provisions of the new tax regime might scare a few.
The reforms have been awaiting Cabinet approval since they were handed over to Jaitley by Empowered Committee of Secretaries (E-CoS) on June 1.
GST Network re-opened registration on June 25 for existing and new taxpayers along with GST practitioners.
Sector to face higher taxes, tougher compliance norms
The government is working on aligning the financial year with the calendar year after Prime Minister Narendra Modi pitched for a change.
SBI, one of the world's 50 largest banks, pays only a small fraction to its top management as compared to private sector players like ICICI Bank and HDFC Bank.
The telecom arm of the Anil Ambani-owned Reliance Group is facing an existential crisis.
- Fujifim launches a range of mirrorless cameras along with Hybrid instax Square SQ10
- Apple releases first iOS 11 Public Beta
- Vodafone offers Netflix subscription on select postpaid plans
- Apple's first 'Assembled in India' iPhone hits the market but don't expect a price cut
- OnePlus 5 now available on Amazon.in: Here are the best offers
News You Can Use
- Soon, Provident Fund withdrawal claims can be settled through your smartphones
- Petrol, diesel prices to change daily: How will it affect you
- Securing your data on mobile phones
- SBI hikes minimum balance for savings a/c, other charges
- NEFT transactions to become faster: Here's all you need to know
- Delhi Metro to sell 550 flats; applications open in May