- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
The RBI's clarification came a day after it was reported that the Central bank had not issued any instruction regarding mandatory linking of the two. The reports had referred to RTI application filed by a news website.
Cyrus Mistry had hired Nirmalya Kumar to head strategy for the Tata Group, a position that had required Kumar to intensively interact with the former chairman.
The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has made it clear that it has not issued instructions regarding mandatory liking of the two.
In September the two companies announced plans to merge their European steelmaking operations. The JV would have 42,000 employees, with 10,000 in the Netherlands.
Reliance Jio has come with a new set of Dhan Dhana Dhan plans which will cost more than the previous plans but will still continue with similar validity periods.
The deadline for filing the initial returns in GSTR-3B for September under the Goods and Services Tax regime ends midnight tonight.
Nokia, under the umbrella of HMD Global has grown in leaps and bounds within a year of its re-launch in as the company took on the Android smartphone world.
- Aadhar card not mandatory to get ration in Jharkhand: Minister
- India says ready for stronger US ties after Rex Tillerson endorsement
- India's oil imports hit record high in September
- US to monitor India's dollar accumulation
- With 25 lakh dead, India saw world's most pollution-related deaths in 2015, says study
- HMD Global launches new mid-range Nokia 7 with flagship-like features, design
- Here's a detailed look at Reliance Jio's new Dhan Dhana Dhan Plans
- Xiaomi's leaked Redmi device with bezel-less display might feature Snapdragon 636
- Micromax Bharat-1 vs Reliance JioPhone: Which one is a better deal?
- Here's how to use WhatsApp's new Live Location feature for Android, iOS