- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
Earlier in February, Finance Minister Arun Jaitley had announced that the FIPB would be abolished in financial year 2017-18. The Finance Minister was speaking in the Lok Sabha during annual budget presentation.
Zomato will start a bug bounty program, like the hacker demanded. In return, the hacker agreed to destroy the user data with him.
Airlines offer attrative sales during vacation season.
Flipkart, which is frequently referred to as 'The Amazon of India' has become a hallmark of growth in Asia, the report said.
Premji Invest is a minority shareholder in Snapdeal, and had invested in the e-commerce company in May 2014.
Several fast moving consumer goods or FMCG companies are offering major discounts to sell-off their inventories before the new tax rates are effective.
Some of the top Infosys executives drew more than 100 per cent hike in total compensation in Financial Year 2017 as against Financial Year 2016.
The USP of the smartphone is its home-grown BeautyLive app which, the company claims, is the world's first real-time beautification technology.
German carmaker Volkswagen today launched its much awaited second generation Tiguan in India. Tiguan would be Volkswagen's second SUV in the Indian market.
The company joins a growing number of organisations adopting such strategies for a variety of reasons, ranging from cutting the flab to automation.
Steel homes will not only enhance the steel consumption in the country and augment infrastructure, but will also be extra strong and durable.
Aamir Khan-starrer Dangal has already released in China and is doing really well.
- Age proof not mandatory for Aadhaar enrolment: UIDAI official
- Income Tax Dept unearths 400 benami deals, attaches Rs 600-crore properties
- Foreign exchange earnings through tourism grew by 27.8 per cent in April 2017
- GST Council may reconsider steep levy on hybrid cars next week
- After SpiceJet, IndiGo offers flight tickets for as low as Rs 899
- Zomato explains how it got hacked, and it's complicated: Here's a simpler explanation
- Will iPhone 8 cross the dreaded Rs 1 lakh price tag in India?
- Asus ZenFone Live with real-time beautification feature launched in India at Rs 9,999
- Xiaomi Mi Note 3 expected to launch in June: Report
- Xiaomi's Redmi 4 vs Redmi 4A vs Redmi Note 4; find what fits your hand and budget better
News You Can Use
- Soon, Provident Fund withdrawal claims can be settled through your smartphones
- Petrol, diesel prices to change daily: How will it affect you
- Securing your data on mobile phones
- SBI hikes minimum balance for savings a/c, other charges
- NEFT transactions to become faster: Here's all you need to know
- Delhi Metro to sell 550 flats; applications open in May