- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
Japanese Bike maker Yamaha has extended its contract with Bollywood actor and biking enthusiast John Abraham as its brand ambassador for another two years.
True to tradition, Mercedes-Benz hogs the limelight by unveiling three new cars at the 12th India Expo Mart.
The leading two-wheeler manufacturer introduced two models at the Auto Expo- the sports cruiser Pulsar CS 400 and the sportier Pulsar SS 400.
The Expo was intended to celebrate the industry. And it did with 70 new models and launches, which included 26 international models.
The bike is powered by 649 cc engine and inline four cylinder 6V DOHC engine which produces 85.8 hp at 11,000 rpm and 63 Nm of torque at 8,000 rpm.
Homegrown auto major Mahindra & Mahindra unveiled its concept electric sports car 'Halo' which it expects to launch commercially in the next three years.
While the 'Eleron' is an open sports utility vehicle, 'Tia' is a two-seater car for town use.
News You Can Use
- To counter Reliance Jio, Bharti Airtel to offer free data for 12 months
- How to calculate the EMI on your loan
- Mistakes to avoid while doing tax planning in 2017
- Five things to know about new Suzuki Swift 2017
- Service charge by hotels and restaurants not mandatory
- Here's what you need to know to save taxes in 2017