- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
Increase simplicity and responsiveness of the ministries and coordination amongst the various ministries, especially the infrastructure related ones.
C. Rahul Pramod Goud, PGP 2013-15 Senior Coordinator, Alum Comm IIM Bangalore says If I were in Modi's shoes, I would make Arun Shorie the next Finance Minister.
IIM's Bangalore Mitesh Karwa(PGP 2013-15) says if he was the Prime Minister, he would have assigned the key ministeries to following people:
My first priority would be the socio-economic development of the country.
Five issues that need to be addressed by the new government in the microfinance sector and for financial inclusion:
IIM Bangalore's Nabyendu Mandal(PGP 2013-15) says If I were PM, I would confer the telecom ministry on Yashwant Sinha.
Hitesh Agarwal from IIM Bangalore(Class: 2012-14) assign key ministries if he becomes the prime minister to the following:
News You Can Use
- To counter Reliance Jio, Bharti Airtel to offer free data for 12 months
- How to calculate the EMI on your loan
- Mistakes to avoid while doing tax planning in 2017
- Five things to know about new Suzuki Swift 2017
- Service charge by hotels and restaurants not mandatory
- Here's what you need to know to save taxes in 2017