- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
US President Barack Obama made a plea for freedom of religion to be upheld in the country, where relations between Hindus and minorities have come under strain.
Addressing an India-US CEO summit hosted by Prime Minister Narendra Modi, US President Barack Obama committed a $4-billion financial package to set the ball rolling.
The country's top industrialists split among themselves issues of concern to the two countries and spoke on relevant areas only instead of speaking on all of them.
US President Barack Obama spent more than two hours in the open as the Chief Guest of the 66th Republic Day celebrations.
Cyrus Mistry of Tata Sons and David M Cote from Honeywell will co-chair the high-profile meeting. Industry captains from Indian and the US will attend the meeting.
"This visit is about a very, very high-end kind of symbolism and I am very comfortable with that and I am not looking at specific outcome," Mahindra told PTI.
The deal on nuclear cooperation that was stuck for almost seven years was signed during the term of former PM Manmohan Singh in 2008.
King Abdullah died on Friday after a short illness and has been succeeded by his elderly brother Salman, raising concerns about political stability in Saudi Arabia.
US President Barack Obama said that US Export-Import Bank would finance US $1 billion in exports of 'Made-in-America' products.
Close-up photographs revealed the words "Narendra Damodardas Modi" repeatedly embroidered into the fabric. Damodardas was Modi's father, a tea seller in Gujarat.
"We very much support India's ambitious goal for solar energy, and stand ready to speed this expansion with additional financing," US President Barack Obama said.
Both countries decided to resume talks on the Bilateral Investment Treaty and the 'Totalization Agreement', which will benefit millions of Indians working in the US.
Barack Obama left by Air Force One, the presidential aircraft, from the Andrews Air Force Base.
- To protest CM Yogi's order, meat sellers to go on strike in Uttar Pradesh from today
- Reliance Jio's Prime membership might remain available till April 30
- Uber suspends self-driving car program after Arizona crash
- Make UP roads pothole free by June 15, Aditya Nath tells PWD
- Aditya Puri features in world's 30 best CEOs list by Barron's
News You Can Use
- Five tips to get a good salary hike this year
- India Inc to get 9.5 per cent salary hike this year
- Maruti Suzuki opens online booking for Baleno RS
- Reliance Jio Prime vs Airtel, Vodafone, Idea 4G offers
- Reliance Jio plans to bring 5G internet to your smartphones
- To counter Reliance Jio, Bharti Airtel to offer free data for 12 months