- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
Designed for professional use, the tablet runs on Windows 8 operating system.
The company has created the world's largest 3D wall at the entrance itself using 122 3D panels.
The projector is claimed to offer 20,000 hours of projection and has a high brightness up to 6500 lumens.
E Fun, a California-based company, has come out with the Apen Touch8, a cordless pen that allows one to use Windows 8 on their old monitors.
Its functionality includes connectivity with the android smartphone or iPhone to alert the user for incoming call, emails and calendar schedule.
It is a console-type personal gaming device with a 5-inch touchscreen and controller type buttons, triggers, dual joysticks and a single directional pad.
This TV has a super high vision with 16x more resolution and has 7860 x 4320 pixels.
The much popular iLounge Pavilion at CES 2013 has quite a good number of exhibitors that display the accessories for the Apple ecosystem.
Here are some details about the International CES gadget show, formerly known as Consumer Electronics Show -
- Providence selling stake in Idea Cellular for $190 million
- LIC's total premium income up 12% in nine months of FY17
- Will challenge TRAI's clean chit to RJio offers: Vodafone
- Have few solid operators, encourage consolidation: Sunil Bharti Mittal
- Protesting Ola, Uber cab drivers seek Gadkari's intervention
- Paytm E-Commerce launches new online marketplace app, Paytm Mall
- Blast from the past: Nokia 3310 revived with monster of a battery and more features
- Look who's back! Nokia 3310 makes a comeback with better,bigger version
- WhatsApp keen to plug into India's digital commerce play
- HP expands gaming portfolio with Omen range of notebooks and desktops
News You Can Use
- To counter Reliance Jio, Bharti Airtel to offer free data for 12 months
- How to calculate the EMI on your loan
- Mistakes to avoid while doing tax planning in 2017
- Five things to know about new Suzuki Swift 2017
- Service charge by hotels and restaurants not mandatory
- Here's what you need to know to save taxes in 2017