- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
Pramod Maheshwari, Managing Director & CEO, Career Point Ltd says India's transition into a services driven knowledge based society has played a vital role in accelerating the execution of various new initiatives in the education sector.
In India, there is a strong need to increase spends on literacy programmes especially at local levels, says Pearson Education India CEO Ranu Kawatra.
Hungama Digital Media Entertainment MD & CEO Neeraj Roy talks about the company's innovative plans for the music industry in the future.
Jaypee Sports International MD & CEO Sameer Gaur says the company is working towards being good at handling championships like Formula One and World Superbike.
Sanjay Dutt, Executive MD, South Asia, Cushman & Wakefield says the future of the real estate sector in India is tremendous in the next few years.
Nimbuzz CEO Vikas Saxena says messaging communications apps are the new gateways and with a much bigger disruptive potential than the last few gateways.
GoDaddy India VP & MD Rajiv Sodhi says the biggest challenge in the Indian market is to convince the customer about the need for a web presence.
Vikram Narayan, CEO & Country Manager, Experian says a well-designed decision optimisation framework can provide a road map to developing a sound credit strategy
- Providence selling stake in Idea Cellular for $190 million
- LIC's total premium income up 12% in nine months of FY17
- Will challenge TRAI's clean chit to RJio offers: Vodafone
- Have few solid operators, encourage consolidation: Sunil Bharti Mittal
- Protesting Ola, Uber cab drivers seek Gadkari's intervention
- Paytm E-Commerce launches new online marketplace app, Paytm Mall
- Blast from the past: Nokia 3310 revived with monster of a battery and more features
- Look who's back! Nokia 3310 makes a comeback with better,bigger version
- WhatsApp keen to plug into India's digital commerce play
- HP expands gaming portfolio with Omen range of notebooks and desktops
News You Can Use
- To counter Reliance Jio, Bharti Airtel to offer free data for 12 months
- How to calculate the EMI on your loan
- Mistakes to avoid while doing tax planning in 2017
- Five things to know about new Suzuki Swift 2017
- Service charge by hotels and restaurants not mandatory
- Here's what you need to know to save taxes in 2017