- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
Pramod Maheshwari, Managing Director & CEO, Career Point Ltd says India's transition into a services driven knowledge based society has played a vital role in accelerating the execution of various new initiatives in the education sector.
In India, there is a strong need to increase spends on literacy programmes especially at local levels, says Pearson Education India CEO Ranu Kawatra.
Hungama Digital Media Entertainment MD & CEO Neeraj Roy talks about the company's innovative plans for the music industry in the future.
Jaypee Sports International MD & CEO Sameer Gaur says the company is working towards being good at handling championships like Formula One and World Superbike.
Sanjay Dutt, Executive MD, South Asia, Cushman & Wakefield says the future of the real estate sector in India is tremendous in the next few years.
Nimbuzz CEO Vikas Saxena says messaging communications apps are the new gateways and with a much bigger disruptive potential than the last few gateways.
GoDaddy India VP & MD Rajiv Sodhi says the biggest challenge in the Indian market is to convince the customer about the need for a web presence.
Vikram Narayan, CEO & Country Manager, Experian says a well-designed decision optimisation framework can provide a road map to developing a sound credit strategy
- Now you can book BMW's 3 Series Gran Turismo at just Rs 43 Lakh
- This stock hits fresh 52-week high on stellar quarterly performance
- Facebook's new feature now allows you to order food
- Rupee gets off to a bumpy start against dollar on Thursday
- Harley-Davidson expects to lay off 5 per cent of workforce
News You Can Use
- 10 financial tips for people in 30s for a stress-free future
- Travel time for 14 premier trains including Rajdhani, Shatabdi reduced
- Top 10 fastest cars in the world
- 11 financial mistakes people in their 30s make to regret later
- Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza to get petrol variant soon
- Reliance Jio: SIM card, 4G plans, apps and more