- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
Pramod Maheshwari, Managing Director & CEO, Career Point Ltd says India's transition into a services driven knowledge based society has played a vital role in accelerating the execution of various new initiatives in the education sector.
In India, there is a strong need to increase spends on literacy programmes especially at local levels, says Pearson Education India CEO Ranu Kawatra.
Hungama Digital Media Entertainment MD & CEO Neeraj Roy talks about the company's innovative plans for the music industry in the future.
Jaypee Sports International MD & CEO Sameer Gaur says the company is working towards being good at handling championships like Formula One and World Superbike.
Sanjay Dutt, Executive MD, South Asia, Cushman & Wakefield says the future of the real estate sector in India is tremendous in the next few years.
Nimbuzz CEO Vikas Saxena says messaging communications apps are the new gateways and with a much bigger disruptive potential than the last few gateways.
GoDaddy India VP & MD Rajiv Sodhi says the biggest challenge in the Indian market is to convince the customer about the need for a web presence.
Vikram Narayan, CEO & Country Manager, Experian says a well-designed decision optimisation framework can provide a road map to developing a sound credit strategy
- Flipkart changes return policy again; 'All sales are final' text removed from website
- Taxpayers 'virtually' have to file only one return under GST: Revenue Secy
- Tata Communications appoints Renuka Ramnath as chairperson
- Here's the full list of 15 holidays cancelled by UP on birth, death anniversaries
- Asian stocks hover near two-year highs on US optimism, euro steady
- Google's new neural machine translation can translate English to Bengali, Marathi, Tamil
- LG G6 is up for grabs on Amazon with cashbacks up to Rs 10,000
- LG launches G6 in India priced at Rs 51,990
- Nokia 3310 to be available in European countries from April 28; when will it launch in India?
- Samsung Galaxy S8's competition LG G6 to launch in India today: Features, availability, pricing
News You Can Use
- Soon, Provident Fund withdrawal claims can be settled through your smartphones
- Petrol, diesel prices to change daily: How will it affect you
- Securing your data on mobile phones
- SBI hikes minimum balance for savings a/c, other charges
- NEFT transactions to become faster: Here's all you need to know
- Delhi Metro to sell 550 flats; applications open in May