- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
At a discussion on Day 2 of Nasscom India Leadership Forum, panelists agreed that while it is important to predict technology trends, the horizon of that prediction has shrunk vastly.
Business process and customer satisfaction expert Steve Towers says customers have become promiscuous - they are not as loyal as they used to be.
IT industry lobby's leadership forum kicks off in Mumbai with focus on six disruptive technologies.
The industry lobby also wants the government to provide sops encouraging investment and promoting the culture of entrepreneurship.
- Tata Sons responds to Cyrus Mistry's allegations: Five things to know
- IT spending by banks, securities companies to hit $7.8 bn
- Govt clears 2% DA, to benefit over 1 cr staff, pensioners
- Closely watching AirAsia India disclosures by Cyrus Mistry: Govt
- UPSC prepones next year's civil services prelims exam
- 5 wearables you can gift this Diwali
- Note 7 fiasco hits Samsung hard, profits drop by 30 per cent
- Xiaomi's Mi Note 2 and Mi Mix won't come to India, here's why
- Microsoft unveils Surface Studio, Surface Book; continues with the same Surface Pro 4
- Ola rolls out two new features, 'Just in Time' and 'Rich Notifications'
News You Can Use
- 10 financial tips for people in 30s for a stress-free future
- Travel time for 14 premier trains including Rajdhani, Shatabdi reduced
- Top 10 fastest cars in the world
- 11 financial mistakes people in their 30s make to regret later
- Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza to get petrol variant soon
- Reliance Jio: SIM card, 4G plans, apps and more