- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
At a discussion on Day 2 of Nasscom India Leadership Forum, panelists agreed that while it is important to predict technology trends, the horizon of that prediction has shrunk vastly.
Business process and customer satisfaction expert Steve Towers says customers have become promiscuous - they are not as loyal as they used to be.
IT industry lobby's leadership forum kicks off in Mumbai with focus on six disruptive technologies.
The industry lobby also wants the government to provide sops encouraging investment and promoting the culture of entrepreneurship.
- BSNL offers 1 GB free data to its non-internet users
- Ivanka Trump: A White House force, just not an 'employee'
- SAIL, BSNL, Air India worst performing PSUs in FY16: Survey
- Black Money: 54 chartered accountants,company secretaries under I-T scanner in New Delhi
- Hit by falling revenue, Twitter may collect subscription fees from premium users
News You Can Use
- Five tips to get a good salary hike this year
- India Inc to get 9.5 per cent salary hike this year
- Maruti Suzuki opens online booking for Baleno RS
- Reliance Jio Prime vs Airtel, Vodafone, Idea 4G offers
- Reliance Jio plans to bring 5G internet to your smartphones
- To counter Reliance Jio, Bharti Airtel to offer free data for 12 months