- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
Standard Chartered is a unique bank when it comes to its technology strategy. At a time when most banks are keeping budgets flat, it is raising the spending by 7 per cent this year.
Sir Richard Hadlee is currently in Mumbai hard selling New Zealand as an investment destination at the Nasscom India Leadership Forum. He spoke to BT.
At the Nasscom India Leadership Forum 2012, Kumar Mangalam Birla talks to Aroon Purie about today's tech-savvy workers.
Union minister for Communications, IT and HRD Kapil Sibal said the government has no plans to censor social media, but said companies must obey the laws of the land.
A Business Today-Nasscom roundtable, moderated by the magazine's Editor Chaitanya Kalbag, dissects the issue.
- Surat firm gives 400 flats, 1,260 cars to employees as Diwali gift
- Tech Mahindra Q2 net profit falls 17.5% to Rs 643 cr
- Move over gold! Here's what you can buy this Dhanteras
- Toyota Fortuner 2016 India launch: All you need to know
- Tata Sons responds to Cyrus Mistry's allegations: Five things to know
News You Can Use
- 10 financial tips for people in 30s for a stress-free future
- Travel time for 14 premier trains including Rajdhani, Shatabdi reduced
- Top 10 fastest cars in the world
- 11 financial mistakes people in their 30s make to regret later
- Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza to get petrol variant soon
- Reliance Jio: SIM card, 4G plans, apps and more