- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
Standard Chartered is a unique bank when it comes to its technology strategy. At a time when most banks are keeping budgets flat, it is raising the spending by 7 per cent this year.
Sir Richard Hadlee is currently in Mumbai hard selling New Zealand as an investment destination at the Nasscom India Leadership Forum. He spoke to BT.
At the Nasscom India Leadership Forum 2012, Kumar Mangalam Birla talks to Aroon Purie about today's tech-savvy workers.
Union minister for Communications, IT and HRD Kapil Sibal said the government has no plans to censor social media, but said companies must obey the laws of the land.
A Business Today-Nasscom roundtable, moderated by the magazine's Editor Chaitanya Kalbag, dissects the issue.
- No plan to split Coal India, says Piyush Goyal
- Honest tax payers have no reason to worry about IT Law amendments
- Apollo Health & Lifestyle raises Rs 450 crore from IFC to fund expansion
- Demonetisation impact: Auto sales enter slow lane in November
- Post demonetisation, cash seizures in new currency rises to Rs 5.7 crore: I-T dept
News You Can Use
- 10 financial tips for people in 30s for a stress-free future
- Travel time for 14 premier trains including Rajdhani, Shatabdi reduced
- 11 financial mistakes people in their 30s make to regret later
- Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza to get petrol variant soon
- Reliance Jio: SIM card, 4G plans, apps and more
- iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus Indian price list released