- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
Standard Chartered is a unique bank when it comes to its technology strategy. At a time when most banks are keeping budgets flat, it is raising the spending by 7 per cent this year.
Sir Richard Hadlee is currently in Mumbai hard selling New Zealand as an investment destination at the Nasscom India Leadership Forum. He spoke to BT.
At the Nasscom India Leadership Forum 2012, Kumar Mangalam Birla talks to Aroon Purie about today's tech-savvy workers.
Union minister for Communications, IT and HRD Kapil Sibal said the government has no plans to censor social media, but said companies must obey the laws of the land.
A Business Today-Nasscom roundtable, moderated by the magazine's Editor Chaitanya Kalbag, dissects the issue.
- Govt warns banks over non-acceptance of PMGKY tax
- Abnormal share price rise: Bourses go for graded surveillance
- FDI inflow zooms 18% to $46 billion in 2016: DIPP
- D-Mart owner Avenue Supermarts' Rs 1,870 cr IPO to be out on 8 March
- China made the mistake of ignoring India's high-tech talent: Beijing media
News You Can Use
- To counter Reliance Jio, Bharti Airtel to offer free data for 12 months
- How to calculate the EMI on your loan
- Mistakes to avoid while doing tax planning in 2017
- Five things to know about new Suzuki Swift 2017
- Service charge by hotels and restaurants not mandatory
- Here's what you need to know to save taxes in 2017