- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
US District Judge said that Gupta's argument that the evidence of personal benefits presented at the trial was insufficient to sustain his conviction calling it "both too late and too little".
Rajaratnam, who is serving an 11-year prison term, is trying to void a $92.8 million penalty while Gupta wants to throw out his criminal conviction.
The former McKinsey head suffered a major blow this week when his petition to rehear his insider trading conviction was denied by an appeals court.
The former Goldman Sachs Director, who was convicted in 2012, began serving a two-year prison term on insider trading charges in June, 2014.
65-year-old Gupta reported to the minimum security satellite camp at FMC Devens in Ayer, Massachusetts, on June 17 to begin his two-year prison sentence.
- 'Baahubali' producer Shobu Yarlagadda accuses Emirates of racism
- Bookmyshow, Paytm offer discounts on Baahubali 2 tickets: Here's how you can avail it
- Will luxury realty projects die soon?
- Gold bars worth Rs 59 lakh seized, Air India worker taken into custody
- Kalyan Jewellers buys online jewellery firm Candere for about Rs 40 crore
- Facebook to roll out India-specific camera effects
- OnePlus dual camera confirmed in leaked picture
- Nokia 3310 could be available in India for Rs 3,899, but it's not confirmed yet
- Google's new neural machine translation can translate English to Bengali, Marathi, Tamil
- LG G6 is up for grabs on Amazon with cashbacks up to Rs 10,000
News You Can Use
- Soon, Provident Fund withdrawal claims can be settled through your smartphones
- Petrol, diesel prices to change daily: How will it affect you
- Securing your data on mobile phones
- SBI hikes minimum balance for savings a/c, other charges
- NEFT transactions to become faster: Here's all you need to know
- Delhi Metro to sell 550 flats; applications open in May